Chapter 10

I couldn't believe what I just saw in front of my eyes.

Hunter and my best friend since KINDERGARTEN Ella making out right in front of me.

I ran out of the house flipping them both off. I couldn't believe him. Just when I thought it was going good. Boys are just all pieces of shit. Why waste my time on another fricking boy? Plus this is also my bestest friend who did this but I guess bit anymore. I ran outside crying hearing Hunter yelling at me.

"Maddie---WAIT--IT WASNT ME" Hunter yelled.

"Then who was it- A FRICKING GHOST HUNTER? NO." I yelled.

"You have to trust me on this one- Please." He said.

Hunters POV

What did I just do. Am I the worst boyfriend? YES. She is not going to believe a word I say when I tell her what happened. Great. Never going to find love again. NEVER.

"Fine you have one chance and you are done." Maddie said.

"Thank You-- You have to believe me on this one. So I texted you that I was going to be late because my mom Christine was spending to much time getting ready just to take me over to your house. And then she finally got done getting ready and then she took me over here. As I walked into your house, there was this girl who looked at me then just slammed her lips into mine. I tried to pull away but it didn't work. Do you believe me now?" I said.

Maddies POV

"I dunno does this answer your question?" I said slamming my lips into his. This was the shortest kiss we have ever had but it felt like it lasted an eternity.

Hunters POV

I love her.