"I.. I miss you too..."

"Mia please stop, you are killing.. what's happening?" I set the laptop down on the bed next to me and laid down onto my side and stared at him as he stared back at me.

"Nothing.. er I think its the painkillers. "

" I love you baby girl, just close your eyes and get some rest. I'll stay on until you do okay?"

I nodded and closed my eyes as knowing he was watching me brought some sort of comfort even though he should've been getting sleep since it was almost midnight there.

I knew he didn't mind though, that was my Tarzan.

"Miiiiiaaaaa..."

I heard a loud whisper and as I opened my eyes I saw Dean's eyes on the laptop screen and immediately jumped up.

I thought that Roman would've signed off as the sun shining in let me know it was the next morning.

"Can you see me?"

I saw his face spinning as he turned the iPad upside down ad I rolled my eyes and yawned.

"Yes Dean! "

He stuck his tongue out playfully. I couldn't help but laugh even though I was confused as to why he had Roman's thing and why he woke me up.

"Guys music!!!" He shouted above the screen and then set it down somewhere .

I noticed he only had his PJ pants on.

I heard Pharell's Happy playing in the back ground and saw Dean dancing as he sang the first verse.

It might seem crazy what I'm about to say
Sunshine she's here, you can take a break
I'm a hot air balloon that could go to space
With the air, like I don't care, baby, by the way

Uh

He burst out dancing ( just picture all dancing taking place like in the video ) as he was actually singing and using the TV remote as a mic.

I couldn't stop laughing and then all of a sudden Renee, Trinity, Brie and The Usos jumped into view and sang the chorus with all of them also dancing.

Because I'm happy (girls singing)
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof (guys singing)
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

And then as the second verse began everyone disappeared except The Usos and they began their singing and dancing.

Here come bad news talking this and that, yeah,
Well, give me all you got, and don't hold it back, yeah,
Well, I should probably warn you I'll be just fine, yeah,
No offense to you, don't waste your time
Here's why

I could feel tears forming as I could not deal with my friends.

"What the hell is going on in here?"

Nikki stood in the doorway and I signalled for her to come in but sit out of sight so they couldn't see her on the screen.

Everyone else joined in again for the chorus and the girls tried twerking in slow motion which failed as the only one who could really twerk was Trinity and the guys were rotating their hips with their hands behind their heads.