The Youngest Winchester (Adam x Reader)

You sat in Dean's lazy boy recliner in the living room. Your knees pulled to your chest as you watch the stupid horror movie playing on TV. From the other room you hear Sam yell about a boy named Adam. You've heard the name before but you didn't know who he was. "He's still our brother Dean!" Brother?! Another Winchester?

You climbed from the recliner and followed the voices, standing in the doorway out of sight, you peer in seeing Dean's back to the door, Sam in front of him, and next to Sammy stood the most beautiful man you've ever seen. (I mean besides Dean.)

His dirty blonde hair looked messy from him combing his fingers through it. Nervous tick? His blue eyes, tires from lack of sleep, darted between the two bickering men, stopping on you as you leaned in to get a better view of the new brother.

"Who is that?" His voice seemed strained like he was spooked.

Sam looked towards you. "That's Y/N, she's a hunter like us. Y/N this is.."

"Adam, I know Sammy, Dean said something about him before, but I wasn't told he'd be coming" You glared at both boys.

Dean glanced back at you, giving you a sheepish smile, as if to apologize for not telling you sooner.

"Well, will you show him to the spare room beside yours while Dean and I make a food run?"

You sigh and nod, taking Adam's hand, leading him towards your rooms. You hear the bunker door shut after hearing the boys boot thump up the stairs.

You look back at Adam, catching him staring at your ass. You clear your throat. He looks up and blushes, mumbling out a sorry before looking at the floor.

You reach your door. "This is your room." You gesture to the door across from yours. "The bathroom is right next door to your room." Adam smiles and nods. "Thank you Y/N." You smile. "Wanna watch a movie with me?" He looks at you, thinking before looking down at his clothes. "How about I shower first?"

You chuckle, "alright, I'll go prepare the movie." You say as the walks into the bathroom and shuts the door.

~time skip~

You walk back towards your room, planning on changing into comfy clothes before the movie. Just as you reach your door, the bathroom opens and a dripping wet, half naked Adam steps out in just his towel.

You try to look away, apologizes falling from your lips. There is a tension in the air as not another word is spoken. Do you dare look? Of course you do, curiosity always has you.

You turn your gaze towards the bathroom, only to be greeted by Adam's blue eyes, his face inches from yours. Your breath caught in your throat. His leans in, lips grazing yours. You are unable to move, his eyes held you in a trace.

Finally, his lips meet yours in a gentle kiss. Too shocked to kiss back, you stand there awkwardly. The kiss was short lived he pulls away, looking at at your shocked expression.

Realizing what he'd done, he apologizes and tries to hurry to his room, but you grab his arm. He turns to look at you only to be greeted with your lips, which he hungrily kissed back.

You pushed him backward your lips never leaving his. You kick the door closed. Pulling away you strip off your shirt, his eyes dancing over the newly exposed flesh. Within seconds, his lips are on your neck, as his hands gently kneed at your breast through the soft fabric.

You moan softly. His hands snake to your back, unhooking your bra in a single motion, throwing it into an unknown area in your room.

He removes him lips from your neck to hungrily gaze at the newly exposed flesh, you smile seductively. "Like what you see?" His eyes flash up to yours, "I sure do." His voice now gruff with lust.

With that you smirk, turning your back to him, you slowly push your jeans down, you kick them off leaving you in nothing but your black lace panties.

You hear a low growl behind you, before you can turn, Adam rips your panties in half, leaving you naked.

You turn, noticing His towel is gone and his member, now fully erect, presses against your wet folds. You don't have time to speak before he lifts you up, rapping your legs around his waist, and slipping his member deep inside you, hitting your g-spot lightly.

He gives you a moment to adjust to his size, with your nod his begins to move. Slow and sensual, you moan, loving the pull his member caused on your walls.

"Faster." You moan out, he grunts in reply, picking up the pace but keeping a sweet and loving pace. You places soft kisses on your neck, trailing them to your mouth and engulfing the moans leaving your mouths.

He pins you against the wall, using it for support as his hips grind into yours, his member hitting your g-spot with every roll.

Your nails rake up his back, leaving long red marks down the length of his back. His hips snap into yours in response, earning a loud moan from you, causing a small knot to form in the pit of your stomach.

He rolled his hips faster, the knot beginning to get tighter and tighter until you finally release, screaming out in pleasure. Adam isn't far behind, a few more thrusts and he pulls out, spilling all over your leg, with a loud groan.

You sigh, looking at him sleepily. "That was fun, we should do that again.

He chuckles, laying you on the bed, and pressing a small kiss to your temple. "Sure thing." He climbs in beside you, wiping you clean, and then lay down, curling up next to you.

The both sigh and fall asleep.