Reckless

" That was a stupid move."

"You shouldn't have been there! I can handle my own problems Huey!"

Huey was bandaging up the side of your ribs as you both argued in your room. You were a rebellious girl who said what's on your mind without thinking and he was a intelligent guy who thought about his actions throughly. The only way you know each other was through Jazmine from when she was getting bullied by a group of kids and you took the beating. Oh what great memories that brings, but back at the subject at hand.

"Damn..." You muttered as he applied some sort of application on the large gash you had gotten from being cut with a knife.

You looked at Huey from the corner of your eye . You were really thankful that he was there to be honest. If he wasn't you could've been left for dead or even worse. You were also thankful that he didn't have a filthy mind, since you had to take off your upper garments to help with the wound.

"Done." He said as he finished putting the bandage on your side before sitting in the chair next to your bed.

" Thanks." You said awkwardly before putting on your shirt, not bothering to put on your bra.

You both sat in silence before you said something.

" How did you know I was there?" You asked.

" I just did." He answered bluntly.

" Oh."

Huey got up and sat next to you. You slowly put your head on his shoulder as you noticed the sun setting through your bedroom window.

" You were really-"

"Reckless? Yeah, I know..."