AU // 10k confessing his attraction towards you and it leading to much more

It was a hot summer day in mid Minnesota.  The sun was beating down on you and the dehydration was really starting to get to you. After killing yet another Z in your path, you sunk down to the ground and leaned against the tire of the pickup truck. "God. When are we going to get moving? It's hotter than Satan's asshole out here", you complained, shading your eyes and looking at Warren. "Just got to wait for Vasquez and Doc to come back with the gas. Can't move the truck with no gas", she stated. You looked at the ground and began to play with the pebbles at your feet. Suddenly, you hear a rustling in the bushes and shoot up to a stance, gun pointed at the shrubbery. Vasquez and Doc emerge with one half full cherry can of gas. "It's dry as hell out here! Barley got enough to get us another 20 miles", Doc exasperates. "Well shit. I don't see any Z's here currently, should we just hunker down for the night?" Vasquez suggests. You look around to verify his statement, and like he said, not a Z in sight. Thought it was getting dark. "Sure. Alight, Doc, Murphy and Addy take first watch, and then wake up 10K and (y/n) to take second. Vasquez and I will take watch from then till morning. Everybody either rest or take your posts." Warren spoke. You looked at 10K and he nodded at you.  You inadvertently bit your lip in a weird flirty way, but immediately returned to your stone glare and gave him thumbs up. Why were you attracted to him? The kid barely spoke, and when he did it was only him counting his kills. His hair was greasier than a Mac. Donald's floor and he smelled of firewood and dried blood. But his eyes. They never faded, even when faced with a difficult sight or choice. They were just so damn blue. You then realize you were staring at him this whole time. Now he probably thinks you're a weird psychopath. Awesome.

You lay down in the grimy bed of the truck next to 10k. Your bodies had a good foot between them, and you wondered whether he did that on purpose. You know, because of all the staring. You decide to ignore it and roll onto your side with your backpack as you pillow and Vasquez's jacket as a blanket. Damn, for having such hot days you'd think the night would be steaming as well. Not exactly. You drifted to sleep with thoughts of the past, normal life in your head.

You woke up in the middle of the night in a panic. You'd dreamt that you were being kidnapped by someone, and as much as you kicked and screamed, you couldn't get away. You shot up, sweating and panting loudly. You gulped hard and calmed yourself down, recognizing it was just a dream. You could hear the light chatter between Doc and Addy on the hood of the truck, and Vasquez's light snoring in the back seat. "Hey. You ok?" 10K spoke softly. "Um. Yeah. Just a little... Spooked. Sorry for waking you up.", you whispered as you wiped the sweat from your brow. "Nightmare?" he asked a look of empathy and concern in his eyes. "Yeah. How'd you know?" you spoke, leaning back on your elbow's. "I get them all the time. Guess when you're living a hell you start dreaming one too", 10K said with a hint of sadness in his words. "Yeah. It sucks man. Well, sorry for waking you up. Hope you sleep well", you responded, laying back down and taking deep breaths. "Hey... I'm a little cold. Mind if we share the jacket?" 10k asked, taking you by surprise. So he didn't think you were weird. "Yeah, of course" you said, lifting the jacket. He moved over to you and climbed under the jacket, his chest pressed against your back and his legs lighting touching yours. You enjoyed this feeling, as you hadn't been caressed by a guy, basically ever. It felt nice to have that human touch for once. You smiled a bit as you drifted back into sleep, 10k entwined with you.

"Hey, lovebirds. Wakey, time for watch" Addy cooed. "What time is it?" you asked, shielding your eyes from Docs flashlight. "Time for us to sleep and you guys to take watch. Come on, I'm about fall over here" Doc stated. "Come on. I'm itching for some beauty sleep" Murphy spat sarcastically". You lightly shook 10K to wake him and noticed his arm slung over your waist, almost brushing your breast, and his head snuggled in your back. You blushed internally, but felt your cheeks heat up a bit. When we woke, you both walked to the hood of the truck and sat down, taking sips from a water bottle. "So how was your sleep after that bad dream?" 10k asked. "Not bad actually. Not going to lie though, you snore loudly", you said lightly laughing.  "Aha yeah... sorry about that." He said half laughing, you two sat in silence for a while until 10K finally spoke. "So, um (y/n), were you ok with my arm there, on your waist, last night? Because if you weren't I want to apologize right now" 10K said with an ounce of anxiety in his voice. You were a bit struck by the question. So he did know what he was doing.  "Not in the least bit. Frankly, I didn't notice until I woke up. And even then, it was quite comfortable and warm." You replied, trying to sound laid back and cool with it all, even though 37890 thoughts were running through your mind at the moment. "Alright, cool." He spoke, but you could hear in his voice that he was itching to say more. You decided to take the leap of faith and ask him a couple. "So, um, how do you fare in the sun? I find it- ""listen, I like you a lot. And maybe I'm reading way to into how you were ok with my arm around you, but I want to say you like me too. Or not. That's defiantly ok." 10k spoke with a sudden urgency in his voice and his eyes wide. It took a second for the words to register in your mind. So, 10K likes you? And you like him back.     1 + 1 =2.      Y =mx + b.     a2 + b2 = c2.    Holy shit. HOLY SHIT.

"Um um um yes. I like you too" you sputtered out, facing him, placing your hand on top of his. There was an awkward moment of complete silence as you two looked deep into each other's eyes. Then suddenly 10 is pressing his lips in yours, putting his hand on your cheek. You place one hand on his waist and the other on his thigh. You tongues touched each other and danced as the kiss deepened, each set of hands exploring the others body. You soon realized you had to be quiet, as Addy, Murphy, Doc, Vasquez, and Warren were all asleep in the truck. "Let's move to the back", 10k suggested, you nodded and grabbed his hand, leading him off the hood and around the side, into the truck bed.

You wasted no time taking off his dirty camo shirt, him with your army jacket. His bare chest touched your arms, and you'd never taken into account how muscled and toned he was. You flung odd your dirt covered boots and undid your jeans, undoing 10K's belt and sliding his pants off. He gripped the bottom of your shirt and swiftly removed it from your chest, leaving you in a bra and undies, him in boxers. His lips left your lips and began leaving marks down your chest and almost to your panties. He looked up at you and you nodded, biting your lip as you gave him permission to remove them. You flipped him so you were on top now. You slid his boxers down to reveal his semi-hard member. 10k's hand trailed up from your hips to your breasts, going under your bra, eventually just unclipping it. You took his member into your hand and moved it up and down, light moans escaping from his mouth. He reached down and thumbed your clit, causing you to close your eyes in pleasure. He once again gently flipped you so that you were now again on the bottom. He slid two fingers into you and you struggled to contain your voice. Eventually, you couldn't take it anymore. You put your hand on the back of his neck and tilted his head up to look at you. "Take me" you whispered in is ear. He wasted no time positioning himself on top of you, his member sliding up and down your folds. "Are you sure (y/n)?" 10k asked. You looked deep into his eyes and kissed him. "Yes. Of course". He took a deep breath and you readied yourself for the impending moment. Suddenly, you felt your walls stretch as he entered you. A light moan came from both of you as 10k picked up his pace. His hand reached out to intertwine with yours, his big hands taking over yours. You enjoyed every second of this intimate moment with 10k. He never made it seem like he was doing this simply for his pleasure, as he often changed positions and checked with you to be sure everything was alright.

Soon enough, you felt a tightening in your stomach. "Oh god, I'm getting there", you whispered through gritted teeth. "Same here" 10k said, breathing heavily. The tension in your stomach went away as you felt yourself give away to him. A rather loud moan escaped him as he took one final stroke and stayed in place, frozen in pleasure. He collapsed on top of you, his body glistening with sweat. His head perked up to deeply kiss you. You grabbed his waist and held him close, cherishing this most intimate moment between the two of you. "(y/n), I'm goddam in love with you" he finally spoke. "10k, I love you too" you said clearly, making sure he knew the feelings are reciprocated. You two fell asleep, basking in the scent of sex.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" Warren announced, smirking in the morning sun. 10k's head rose to give a shotty explanation, but you shushed him. "Oh come on. Like you and Garnett never did it?" you questioned. "Yeah, well never in the back of a truck, in the middle of a goddam apocalypse. That's a first" Warren laughed. "Come on, get up. We've got shit to do" Doc said, shielding his eyes from your nudity and walking away.

Addy pulled you aside while walking to find gas later. "Well, was it good?" she asked. "Yeah, well for my first time I guess." You replied shyly. "First time?!? Damn. Were you 'safe'?" Addy inquired. Suddenly your eyes got wide. Oh shit. You weren't safe. You gave Addy a horrified look. "You've got to be kidding me. Even after I gave him a pack! I'm going to find 10k" she said, patting you on the shoulder. You remained a ball of nerved until 10k came rushing up, taking you in to his arms. "Hey, hey listen. Remember those condoms Addy gave me? I used one. Don't worry, there's not going to be an apocalypse baby" 10K reassured. You wiped the tears from your eyes and hugged him. At least you fucked a smart one...

--- how was this one? i like the idea of losing virginity, it brings so many new opportunities with it.---