Suspicions and Lies.

Derek and his mother, Talia story. Present. Based on Visionary Episode. 3x08 - Teen Wolf.

Summary: Talia Hale, the Alpha Matriarch of the Hale family - the one with a rare ability to shift into an actual wolf. The Hale family led for Derek to believe he, Peter and Cora were the last of his family. Until Gerard spreads some light...is it true what he says?

Chapter One: Gerard's Bombshell...

Derek was sitting in his loft, relaxing after the fight and losing Boyd. Peter and Cora had gone to the movies, trying to be normal while it lasts. Not that he cared what Peter did. There was a knock on the door, Derek moved to open it, seeing Scott and Allison standing there, narrowing his eyes as he let them in. 

He went back to sitting on his bed, and indicating to the lone couch facing his bed, they sat. "We went and saw Gerard," started Allison.

"What did he have to say for himself?" asked Derek, not looking at them, but at a spot on his bed. 

"He told us about Deucalion, and how he lost his site, and about another person," spoke Scott, avoiding the name, incase Derek knew her.

"What about Deucalion? That he was the reason Deucalion lost his sight? Did Gerard tell you, that's when Deucalion changed?" 

"Changed?" asked Allison.

"He wanted peace," spoke Derek, "Then Gerard blinded him, with the light arrows, and well...Deucalion went down a slippery slope ever since, wanting and craving power."

Allison looked to Scott and took it upon herself to question the other person, Gerard had mentioned, "He mentioned an Alpha, one with the rare ability to change into an actual wolf."

"What did he say?" came through gritted teeth. 

"That she was an accomplise with Ennis' killing a hunter?" asked Allison.

"Lies," spat Derek.

"How do you know, Derek?" asked Scott.

"Talia Hale," reminded Allison.

"She is my mother, well, was," spat Derek. 

"Gerard wanted to speak with you, too. He wanted us to bring you to him," spoke Scott. Derek rolled his eyes, getting up, throwing his leather jacket on and grabbed his keys. 

Scott and Allison followed behind him, getting in his Camaro, obviously. He drove there, talking about what other things Gerard said; mainly about Talia. "He never said much, only that she was working with Deucalion." 

"Working, you mean leading him. Everyone found her to be like, the God of our race. Cause she was the only one able to turn into a wolf; she was the true Alpha." 

Gerard was in his room, and laughed when they actually got Derek to come. "Didn't think you'd listen to my granddaughter."

"I'm no family of yours," spat Allison.

"What do you want with me?" asked Derek.

"I have a secret," spoke Gerard. "I want to tell it to you."

He wanted to be healed first, Scott had warned him. Derek grabbed his hand, healing the monster before him a bit more. 

"It's about Talia," spoke Gerard after Derek was done, and clenching and unclenching his hands. 

Derek was always close with his mother, the love and commitment he had to her alone was overbearing. Losing his family was one thing; but for him losing his mother destroyed him just a whole bit more than what killing Paige did. 

"She's alive," spoke Gerard, grabbing a pen and paper writing down an address.

"She died, in the fire. She died!" yelled Derek. His voice high and cracked, alerting to Scott that this was emotional.

"She wasn't at the house, she came back to it just as it was roaring ablaze. I saw her, told her to run and never come back or we'd kill her. We promised we'd leave you alone. For awhile," smirked Gerard handing over a paper, "Her address."

Derek snatched it off him, pulling Scott and Allison out the door. "You two need to come with me. I need to see if it's her." 

"If it's not, I'll kill him," vowed Allison, "I'm sorry my family did this to you!"

Derek sighed, "You're helping us now, why?"

"Somethings up, the alpha pack, the Darach..." 

He nodded, going to his car. Scott stopped him. "What does it mean for you if your mother is alive?" 

"I don't know," spoke Derek, looking at him sighing, "New Jersey. Very, garden..." 

Scott and Allison got in his car, heading towards New Jersey...

Is it Talia, or is it a Hoax?

If it is, how does Derek feel? Act?

How does SHE react?