The locked up power

Capricorn's P.O.V
Lucy-sama is gonna train starting today. I should tell her about it.
Timeskip 8 am
Capricorn's P.O.V
Lucy wakes up and is changing. "Lucy. I have something to tell you." I said. "Ok. What would you like to tell me Capricorn?" Lucy asked. "Your mother left this for you." I said. I had Lucy a letter.
Lucy's P.O.V
Letter
Lucy my dear. By the time your reading this I will not be around. You are not an average human. You are so much more. You my dear are an angel  wolf hybrid. In other words you are a wolf and a angel. This is because I am an angel and Jude is not your real father, your real father is actually a wolf. His name is Max. He died from hunters. Your father was killed before you were born so I married Jude and put fake memories in his mind so he thinks you are his. Stay hidden from the hunters for they will target you because you are a wolf. You are the only angel wolf hybrid there is. Protect your self by learning the power lock in you. Always keep your keys with you for they are the key to help you unlock the power. Remember that both your father and I love you. Stay well.
Layal Heartfillia
End of letter
Lucy's P.O.V
I am a angel wolf hybrid. But the only one left.
Timeskip three months later
Lucy's P.O.V
I have been training for three months now. I can now hear and smell thing 10 times better than a dragon slayer. I am also 10 times stronger than Natsu and Gajeel together. 'Snap.' I heard a mile away. Someone has come here. I hid in a big bush. It didn't take long for two people and two exceeds to come in to my clearing. Someone was just here. I stepped out of the bush and saw the twin dragon slayers and their exceeds. "Why are you here?" I asked.
Rouge"s P.O.V
I saw a girl with waist lenght blonde hair. With brown eyes and a good body might I say. "Why are you here?" She asked us. "Were here to train." Sting said. She turn towards the tent and walked towards it. "What are doing in the middle of no where in a forest blondie?" Sting asked. "That is none of your concern." She answered. I was thinking why she was so familiar to me then it hit me. "You wouldn't be Lucy Heartfillia would you, Miss?" I asked. "Wow someone knows who I am." She said surprised. "No way your the hot babe in Fairytail!" Sting yelled. "Yea that's me." She said smiling. "Not to be rude, but may we know why you left Fairytail." I asked. "Do you really want to know?" She asked.