Chapter One

~

Thank you everyone who help me edit, even though I kept changing my mind and driving everyone crazy, and rushing people because I wanted this chapter POSTED! Special thanks to @CandyRawrz (AMAZING! READ HER BOOKS!), @xo_hopelessromantic  (Such a nice person! Sry I changed it on you! >.<) And helenyhanhan (I don't know where you disappeared to, but thx you're wonderful!)

And mostly Karmjeetanimefan, you my friend are THE BESTEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE> OMG YOU'RE A LIFE SAVIOR!

~ENJOY!!!~ 

He's like a god.

A walking god.

With each step he shows his power, you can feel it radiating off him.

He towered over me, like towered.

His lavender eyes pierced your SOUL.

Muscle. Muscle. Every where.

He's got those hills rolling down his stomach, mount Everest up on arms, God. He was perfect.

And he was my Alpha, my friend.

But...

 What'd I do to have him.

"Bridgette you're drooling." Alec sends me a lopsided glare, his finger moving under my chin and snapped it shut. "I know Colin's 'hot' and all, but you don't have to make it THAT obvious."

"Colin?" I ask innocently. "Oh no, I was thinking about that beautiful apple pie waiting on the counter for me when we get home." I look heavenward, batting my eye lashes.

"Yeah right." He bumps our shoulders and grabs my hand setting it under the table we sat at.

Alec was... My brother, my twin, my life. My half.

I couldn't walk straight if I didn't have him. 

With matching hazel green eyes and bronze hair very little things separated us.

My hair was naturally wavy and went to my hips.

His was well. Boy style. His hair was flipped back giving it a 'bump' look, but it was loose and he was always pushing it back all back, keeping it away from his face.

I was small and petite, but my small size was tricky because I was just as strong as my brother, who was tall and had muscles covering every inch of his body. 

I look small and fragile, but I threw a hard punch, as did he.

I was the little angel, with her dark shadow always by her side.

He was the shadow, just to let you know.

I'm defiantly an angel.

Im an angel, honest! The horns are just there to keep the halo up straight.

I flip my hair over my shoulder, looking up seeing Colin in front of me. "Hey," I nod up at him, giving him a weak smile.

I mean, look at those lavender eyes. Those deep, deep lavender eyes.

Sorry, I like to repeat myself a lot, and I do mean, a lot, most of my sentences are made out of me  repeating myself.

Yeah, it was, a lot.

"Hey princess." He sits across from Alec and I. 

I shift in my seat so I leaned on Alec.

"Could I ask you a question?" He smirks, looking around him as if hiding from someone.