Prologue

jahary in mm

Bri'A

Well I should make my self known. My name is Bri'A Karmen Ravera. I am 15 years old I live with my abusive boyfriend Jahary who is known for resisting his arrest and he is also 17.

My parents were killed by Jahary when I was 13 he took me in because I had no family in Atlanta.

I go to McCullers high here in the ATL were I met Christa, Christlen, and Christal, Dayshone, Ma'lek, Quon',and Namer. There all older than me and loud but I really like Dayshone but he is my best friend and I don't want to mess up the relationship between us.

I have two older brothers that i dont kno who were kidnapped when me and one of them were first born me and me and twin is 15 and brishone is 16, these boys that go to my skool looks just like my parents....

Jahary 😏

Wussup this ur boy Jahary sincere Wilson. I'm 17 years old, im a big time drug dealer. My parents are Jahnary and Jasminena Wilson but I killed them fuckers and didn't give 2 fucks and I was at the funeral. I'm cold ik and I don't give 2 fucks

I killed over 50 people including Bri'A bitch ass parents but little do she kno her and her bitch ass brothers next.

I'm in a gang called FBGM it stands for fuck bitches get mony and we don't fuck with them KAS niggas witch includes Brion , Bri'sone , Dayshone, Ma'lek, Quon', and Namer bitch asses 🔫🔪.

Ik this chapter was short but u will get to kno everyone else in the next chapter bear with me this is my first book😐~ lilraleigh