Welcome Home

I woke up and instantly knew my mate was no longer near me and I quickly stood up ready for anything, or so I thought. I saw that Adrana was in the river but why was she blushing, I got my answer when she walked out of the water.

"Sorry, I didn't know." I say quickly turning around, she was completely naked. All I hear is a slight giggle then she is in front of me trailing her hand up my chest.

"Do you not want to see me?" she asks pouting, so I lightly kiss her making her smile and blush. Of course I wanted to see her but we had only officially met last night, with that said I really wanted her.

"I love seeing you." I say picking her up, she let out a yelp and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Put me down!" she screams, I drop her catching her before she hits the ground and then set her down. "Not funny." she says glaring at me, I chuckle and lean down kissing her earning a tiny moan and she pulls me down with her. We lay there for sometime before I noticed the other presences around us, I quickly handed Adrana her clothes and blocked her as best I could. She was dressed by the time one of the men spoke, they were in the shadow trying to hide, but I could see better in the dark than in light. Three that's all.

"Well looks like she found a little friend." I heard, and it angered me to know someone has been watching her.

"I see you got to our new whore first." another man said from the shadows, I picked up a large stick and looked around as if I didn't know where they were. I had picked the second one out already, and smiled when he leaned against a tree. And that's right where he will stay,

"Ok this kid has to go." the same guy said, and I threw the stick at him pinning him to the tree. When the two looked over at their now very dead friend I quickly climbed a tree, and stood over one of the others the first to talk.

"You know you shouldn't talk about a woman like that." I say dropping toward him, when he looks up I plant my foot on his face and bring it straight to the ground crushing his skull.

"Grim." I hear in a crying voice, when I turn I see the third man with a knife to my mates throat. That's when I really got mad, the ground below me began burning and the man stared in fear.

"Wh-what are you?" he asked shaking, I didn't answer and Adrana took her chance. She elbowed him in his gut and ran toward me, he chased after her.

"Do they even think before moving?" I question to myself, and ram into him knocking him back into the river. Dragging him out of the water I tie him down and cut his body multiple times and start to walk away with my mate.

"Your just going to leave me here?" he shouts.

As if reading my mind Adrana turns around and smiles at him, "Wolves are very fond of this exact place." she says, when she stops talking as if on cue a number of low growls emanate from the woods. We continue to walk even after the screams started, but they stopped quickly.

"Come on babe I have to show you something." She says pulling on my arm trying to make me move faster, I let out a small growl and she sticks her tongue out and takes off running. I run after her and after a little while she turns and runs up to a house. "This is where we live." she says smiling, wait did she say we.

 I smile and run into the house but I don't see her anywhere "Adrana!" I yell wandering around the house. I hear a small giggle above me and I smile, she's rather quick I have to admit. I walk up the stairs and see a number of closed door. "Ok this isn't very fun anymore." I say and I hear her giggle again, I swing a door open and she's not there. I let out a small growl and open every door but one, I stand outside the door and slowly push it open. When I step into the room it was clearly the bedroom, I looked around and when I got to the bed I couldn't stop staring. She was laying on the bed in nothing but a lacy bra and thong.

"Like what you see babe?" she asked, and I smiled.

I walked over and laying down on the bed pulled her on top of me, "Your going to regret dressing like this." I say grinning.

"Or do it again." she says back, and kisses me. I kiss her back and lightly bite her lip making her moan.

Tonight might just be the best night of my life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well I said I would update when I hit 150 reads and I honestly didn't expect to, but I'm a man of my word. Its not much but its better then nothing I guess. Anyway please comment I want to know what you all think about the chapter.

Also I don't know when I'm going to be updating again just letting you all know.