Chapter 2

Missing
Chapter 2-Found in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey

Sanea's pov
As we were running tears fell down my face. I knew those men could never hurt us again but I still thought they were after us. I stopped myself in my tracks realizing where we were. "Arianna. Cameron?" I said. "Yes?" Cammy replied. Replying I said, "do you know where we are?" "No. Do you?" Ari asked. I said, "yeah I do" with tears still streaming down my face. "Where are we then?" Cammy asked. "We're still in New Jersey" I said. They both just looked at me in shock because they couldn't believe what I just said and also they can't believe that they didn't realize. We knew we were in New Jersey but what we didn't know was that we were in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey. Specifically where I live. It was to dark outside to even tell. I just assumed it was around midnight. "Look! A house with a light on" Ari said in a raspy voice. I was limping and my wrist was badly sprained from when I fell. I was in the worst state of all the girls. By the looks of me the girls could tell I had a bad case of PTSD, I needed extreme medical attention because I had been raped the most, and we really all just needed help. We ran up to the house with the light on and knocked on the door. "HELP!HELP!" we pleaded until three boys finally came and answered the door. One dark skinned toned, one light skin toned, and a Spanish kid with straight hair. By name. Devin, Kevin, and Daniel. We knew who they were. They are The Bomb Digz. We're fans of them. "Oh my gosh! Are you guys ok?" they all said pretty much at the same time. "No. We were kidnapped 4 years ago and we finally escaped. We seen the light on and we need serious help especially her." Cammy said and then pointed straight at me. "Please help us. Especially her. She's been raped and tortured badly so she's very fragile. And very sensitive to touch so be careful with her." Ari said. At that, Kevin embraced Cammy in his arms and guided her inside. Daniel wrapped his arm around Arianna's waist and led her inside. I stood there with my head down shivering because I so cold and numb. Devin walked over to me and picked me up bridal style and I just rested my head in his chest. As Devin brung me into the house he said something just loud enough so that I could hear it. "It gonna be ok baby. It's gonna be ok." The sound of Devin's voice made me feel so safe. A way I haven't felt in the last 4 years. Safe. His arms were the warmest pair of arms I ever had wrapped around me. I never wanted him release me from his grip. And he never did. The last thing I remember was slowly falling asleep in Devin Allen Gordon's arms. That night Cammy, Ari, and I were found in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey.