Needed

Wendsday p.o.v.

"Hey has any one seen Harry and Ashton? They seem to have disappeared!"

"well i know what room there in." Vivian tells me.

"What floor?" i ask.

"same as ours!" 

"lets go."

Me and Vivian head up over to there hotel door. "Do you hear any thing?"  

"Maybe if you shut up." Vivian sasses back 

i put my ear against the door in order to hear better.

Louis p.o.v.

Oh my god i can't believe it. I was in the room with Calum but, he was in the bathroom talking to himself but, i mean like come on i'm Louis so of course i eased dropped.He's into wendsday and whats to take her from Niall. As soon as I heard that I ran out of the room now i'm in the lobby freaking out do i tell niall do I talk to Calum Fuck??!?!?

Wendsday p.o.v.

I was caught the door open Vivian was gone and next thing i knew i was dragged into the room. 

"Please don't kill me. I didnt mean to do it. ok ok i did but, im sorry."

"Day what did you hear?" 

"I did-"

"Harry she had her ear to our door she knows were a couple." 

"WHAT YOUR A COUPLE??" I ask jumping out of my seat 

"Shit Ash I told you she  couldn't hear though the door."

"I'm sorry Hazzy." He wipes his eyes

" no Ash please don't cry" Harry takes him in to his arms 

"Guys?" I ask and they look at me. " I know were just only met i mean hell we've only played one gig together but, i see you guys as brothers so i would never tel any one. I promise." i tell them looking at the floor. I fill them r=wrap me up in a hug laughing.

"OH Day we know we think of you as a sister. " Harry laughs out

"Well as your sister do you mind putting me down so i can breath?" They put me down and i gasp pulling out my inhaler taking a puff " Woow lets never do that again ye?!?" They laugh and we end up going out to lunch to get to know each other better.

###################################################################################################

So i need to ask. How would you fell if there was some Hasthon (harry and Ashton) SMUT in the next chapter??

Let me know my little chickens.!! 

-Day