Take a picture it will last longer

Hey sorry if its bad tell me

What you think!! Vote & comment!!!

**********

Bella's pov

My eyes were closed and I could feel the light on my eyes. I groan and roll out of bed and land on the ground with my head hitting the floor. I groan and squeeze my eyes shut. "Nice landing." I look up and over to my balcony with the glass doors wide open. That's we're I meet a pair of blue ocean eyes and a smirk on his face to show off his sexy dimples. I look down my eyes trailing down on his toned tan stomach. My eyes lingering on his abs a little longer then I should have. I luck down and see he is in just a pair of boxers. I blush fiercely and look up at mark to see his smirk get even bigger. Oh shit he caught me checking him out.... Again! "Take a picture it will last longer." He said with a smirk. I look up at his eyes and smile then I grab my phone off my night stand and take a picture of him.

His jaw literally dropped to the ground in surprise and shock.he thought I would just blush and look down. I started laughing rolling on the ground. His face was hilarious!! "What's so funny?" He asked but with a smile on his face. I sit up after my outburst and wipe away some tears. I grab my white board and put 'your face' and I hold it up above my head.

He looks at the board and smiles and says "my face isn't funny it's-" he stops mi sentence and looks down from my face to my body with a emotion look in his eyes but I can't tell what it is. What is he looking at? I looked down to realize I'm just wearing a pure sports bra and booty shorts. I look at him and still see him looking at my breast I roll my eyes but blush a deep dark red. Realizing the emotion in his eyes was....lust? I think?....his eyes a dark ocean blue...... No it can't be he would never look or even think that way towards me.

The thing he does next makes my jaw drop to the floor. He pulls out his phone with a glint of mischief in his eyes. He says "smile." And takes a picture of me "that's gonna be my new screen saver." He says with a smirk. I get up and glare at him wishing I could punch that stupid smirk off of him! I go to my bathroom and take a nice hot shower that relaxes my muscles. I step out of the shower and rap a tiny black towel around me that barley covers my ass. That's when I realize I didn't bring any clothes in and I didn't shut my balcony doors.....

Oh shit is all I could think......

********

Hey guys tell me if u like it!! Comment & vote!!!