MAGCON EXPERIENCE

I

MET

CAMERON

DALLAS

AND

AARON

CARPENTER😊

()()()()()()()()()()

So last night me and my friends went to MAGCON together and it was awesome, but the bad part was that we were tightly packed into one space.

My friend drew Jacob Sartorius and she put it on a poster (then during the show Taylor sprayed water at us and it got on the poster. Thanks a lot Taylor. Still love you though) and people we're like this to her,

"PUT YOUR POSTER DOWN!"

And I'm like saying this in my head, "she ain't doing that, and stop being rude".

Later on, we saw a girl from our school and she came over and talked to us saying that she got MEET AND GREET!

I was so jealous of her because she got to meet:

• Cameron Dallas

• Aaron Carpenter

• Carter Reynolds

• Willie Jones

• Jacob Sartorius

• Taylor Caniff

• Dylan Dauzat

• Daniel Skye

• Chris Miles

I was really jealous because I didn't meet anyone yet.

So we get to the signing line and we're trying to find our friend who was near the front. Once we got there, the security guard pulled on my arm and said "you have to go to the back of the line". 😰

And we did that.

But we had a plan. My friend had another drawing of Jacob and she wrote a letter to him. So since if we got to the table, he would be gone. But, we went to his manager and asked if he could give it to Jacob and he said he will. That left my friend and I happy.

Time passed and I've been standing in the line for like 2-4 hours. All of the people were gone, but I broke out into my happy dance when Aaron and Cameron were still there because I REALLY wanted to meet them.

So I get there and some other people are signing it, and then I went to Aaron first. He signed the poster and I'm like DO SOMETHING AMELIA! So I asked for a hug really quietly and I thought he couldn't hear me, but he did.

So I gave Aaron a hug and he said "love you" and I'm like "love you too😊".

Then I went to Cameron and he signed my poster and I'm like DO SOMETHING AGAIN, THIS IS CAMERON DALLAS, AMELIA!

So I asked him for a hug quietly and he heard me so I was like good. So I hugged him and he kissed my temple and said "love you" and then I'm all "☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️😊😊😊😊😊😊" .

Now I'm happy person.