How you Showed up

For now you'll just be getting random shizz as I don't really know what to write so if it's bad I'll come back and fix it ..maybe? X3 oh well Enjoy my lovelies!

(Y/N)'s POV

    It was 3am and you where out in the rain after leaving from a friends house that you got kicked out of. (GOD knows what kinda fights you and your Besties have.. Sorry if you don't have fights but it was all I could think of >.<). You had your favorite Hoodie hanging over your head. You had just started running as the rain came down harder and harder. All of a sudden a white light had came bursting into you eyes as you collapse to the ground.

    You later woke up in a strange bed that had a roof over it. 'Weird?' You thought to yourself, but you sat up and slid your feet off the bed onto a dark oak flooring."wha...?" You started looking and and a realized this was your home nor your best friends!! You frantically jumped out of the bed and ran to the door and jiggled the doorknob..."Lock...DAMNIT" you sat there wonder what was gonna happen. (Wait a few seconds to let you imagination take over).

    All of a sudden a click was heard from the door. You ran across the room and grabbed the nearest lamp. As soon as you had grabbed the lamp a young teenage boy had walked in. (photo).  Once he had you started to throw the lamp along with whatever was on the nightstand next to you. And you managed to hit him in his face with the lamp making it shatter. "Owie..." He said with a sad look on his face as he rubbed his cheek.

   Then out of nowhere he turned into blue dust. You turned around the room and you found him there behind you and you Yelp as you tried to make a dash for an exit. No luck. He had grabbed both of your wrist as he brought them towards himself. You looked at him and saw his eyes water a little as he spoke with a cracked voice. "You hurt me .. anyways" he smiles brightly as his voice becomes all sweet and bubbly. "Before you go and start freaking out little Maiden.. You should know that it was I who saved you" he lets her go and does a little twirl as his hoodie catches a bit of air making it expand.

   You could only state at this strange boy as his eyes seem to have small hearts unlike any you've seen before, so you spoke in a soft yet scared manner. "W-what do you mean by saved...mr?...." "Easel" he responded as he stopped spinning and looked back at you. "And I saved you from the middle of my garden you had just suddenly appeared.. It was Magical!! And it just so happened that I was walking in my garden at that moment."

   You had continued to stare at the strange young boy, you got this strange feel that was forming around yourself, you felt that this wasn't Kansas any more.. 'Yes it's cliché but it's where I grew up' you thought as you felt this this might not even be earth as you looked out the window. The sky was painted a purple with a hinge of pink with clouds of green and blue. It even had Two Moons! Along with a white sun? 'Weird I thought white dwarves were dead stars?'

   You had turned to the young boy once more be he was gone but all that was left was a note attached to some clothes and a silver platter of foods.. 'Candy?' You though as you examined the food and started to put on the clothes it was a dark blue colored pants along with black sneakers. It came along with a purple and light blue striped shirt that was similar to the boys hoodie. And on top was a cute little black vet with a piece of a smiling candy sucker. As you began to eat the candy which was actually very nutritious, and read the note.

Hello Miss Lady! I didn't catch your name sorry. Sorry I couldn't stay I had work to attend to. Please don't roam around to much it's not safe but if you want.. Knock on the door and I'll send one of my helpers to assist you to the garden or the reck room.

Please be cautious. I know this isn't where you're from. It's kinda obvious especially to me. But don't talk to anyone other that me or anyone I send to you and I'll tell you everything soon I promise <3.
Tootle lo~
Easel :3

________________________________

Heyo it's me the author x3 if I talk to much during the story please tell me it'll be great to know c: but yeah in this story I'm a guy :P and you're not even on earth O-O!¡! Don't worry you'll know soon enough. Take care my lovelies and don't forget to comment on what I could be doing better <3 it means a lot. Have a wonderful day!