My New Home

He held my handle the entire elevator ride up to his apartment. Once we were through the door he set me down so that I was leaning against the wall. I felt like a princess. I know I had only just met him, but I was in love. The way he carried me all the way here; I was sure he had feelings for me too.

I watched him the rest of the day, just going about his daily activities. I loved simply observing him. The way he so flawlessly positioned himself on the sofa and delicately picked up the TV remote. I could only imagine what those hands would feel like on my handle, ever so delicately gliding me along his wooden floor. 'Ah, so sensual and- oh my gosh, why am I thinking like this? I've only just met this man!' I lectured myself internally. 'But still... he did buy me.' His words from earlier echoed in my head: "I guess you're the chosen one for me."

'What did he mean by that?' I thought. 'Was it just a friendly gesture? Or could it be... he does have feelings for me!' The thought overwhelmed me with joy. I knew I had to confess my love to him before he lost interest in me. I looked over at the tall, brown haired man. He switched the TV off, erected himself from the couch, and stretched his toned arms. Once again, the image of he and I joining our bodies and souls to beautifully polish his floors came into my mind.

In the haze of my day dreaming, I didn't notice him stepping toward me. His voice snapped me back into reality. "Well, I suppose now is as good a time as any to do some cleaning." He sighed. I blushed profusely. 'O-oh. Y-yes, I agree.' I stammered shyly. This was it. My fantasy was about to come to fruition.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello again! I hope you're ready for this next chapter. ;) It's gonna be goooooood. Don't forget to follow Moppy! :D
Twitter: @therealmoppy
Tumblr: moppy-the-mop

Also, let me know if these silly little chapters should get longer.