2 ALL HAPPENED OVER BACON

* Two weeks later *

I slowly sat up when a huge headache crashed into my mind which made me clutch my forehead and grown. I then got out of bed and made my way downstairs to see Amber and River eating breakfast.

" Wow, gee thanks for the lovely breakfast you two," I said sarcastically standing with a Hand my hip.

I then thought of something that now one would ever dare of doing.

I bit my lip and made a snatch for the bacon on Amber's plate.

here's a hint....NOBODY EVER TOUCH AMBER'S STUFF SUCH AS FOOD. ( we eat a lot)

Amber then stood up with a shocked look of her face.

" You shouldn't of went that far Sky.."

" your gonna get it now" River said looking away not giving a fuck and eating toast.

I then stuffed it in my mouth.

" NU UH...AINT NOBODY EAT, LET ALONE TOUCH MA BACON" amber yelled.

" HOLD MY EARRINGS RIVER " she said taking out her earring and stuffing it in Rivers hand.

" here we go again..." River moaned.

Amber then charged at me but missed as River was holding her back by the waist.

I then laughed quietly which earned a scoff from Amber

" GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OF ME RIVER" she shouted " AND WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU . YOU'D BE SORRY YOU STUPID BACON THEIF" I then gasped at what she just said.

I put my fingers to my chin-stroking my imaginary beard.

" bacon THEIF? Yes" I nodded

" BUT NOBODY CALLS ME STUPID" I corrected. I then made a position to pounce when the door but opened.

" HUNNEY IM HOME" called a recognizing voice.

I was just about to pounce when a shocked Niall came in and grabbed my waist pulling me back.

* 5 minutes, 1 bitten thumb, 3 bruises, and a broken shoe later *

" sorry for biting your thumb River " Amber said trying to hold in giggles

River scoffed while sucking her sore bitten thumb.

" and I'm sorry that I ripped your shoe Ni, and it's kinda weird how River got a Bitten thumb, I got a bruises on my arm and that Nialler got his shoe ripped to bits. And this all happened on you not making me breakfast and me eating your food" I stated

" Hold up, Hold up, Hold up, are you telling me that ALL OF THIS HAPPENED OVER A STUPID PIECE OF BACON" Niall said raising his voice.

" ummmmm....yeah" we replied. We all replied like its the most normal thing in the world.

" you've got to be kidding me, you girls will be the end of me" Ni said as he held his forehead.

" anyway why are you here" River asked. " I'm just came in to see if you where all ok....take that as a no then" Niall replied.

We all then sat down in he living room enjoying each others company and talking about random things. When my stomach turned and I made a dash to the bathroom throwing up my guts into the toiletbowl. While River ran in and held my hair back.

When I was finished I sat up and brushed the disgusting taste out of my mouth. I then slowly made my way to my room and decided to rest for the day while the girls all went shopping cause they didn't drink that much at the club. Niall stayed behind and looked after me.

" thanks Ni" I said as he handed me his own homemade soup. When I said "home made" I really ment a cheep tin of vegetable soup from the shops.

" no prob babe" he replied as he placed the hot bowl of soup in my hands while Niall sit netto me draping an arm round my soldier

I finished my soup quickly and fell a sleep in Nialls arms.

*THREE HOURS LATER*

It's now 12 o'clock and Niall left ages ago. So I'm sitting on the sofa watching Peter Pan while eating some ice cream. About half way through the movie my stomach was feeling weird and I suddenly ran to the bathroom and emptied my entire body into the toilet.

When did I have carrot?

I rinsed the disgusting flavour out my mouth and phoned Niall to came over. You see, nialls th kind of person that cares so much he would stop whatever you're doing and come to you to see if your ok. That's was I love about him so much. Plus he eats a heck of a lot, he ate my entire fridge when I went out to collect the mail. Haha

( N- Niall S- Sky )

N- hello?

S- hi Niall

N- something's up...you NEVER call me Niall, it's either Ni,Nialler or babe

S- sorry Ni, I'm not feeling well today and....

N- IM COMING OVER SKYE, STAY WHERE YOU ARE IM COMING....dead line..,

I love how he's so caring and sweet. I love him....as a brother of course.

He broke up with Brooke a few weeks ago and I don't want to see my wee Irish snowflake cry again for a week.

Brooke just dated him for fame n money which to me is just sick.

When Niall came running to me,

she pissed me off and I...kinda...sorta...maybe...probably...um..broke..her..nose...

DONT BLAME ME SHE HURT MY NIALLER,

SO SHE GETS BROKEN NOSE..

SOUNDS FAIR TO ME.

(sorry for the long update. I on holiday, sorry for the short chapter, vote,comment and subscribe:)