Chapter Two.

Elizabeth -Pov-

Harry and I chit chatted for what seems like forever. I noticed that when he talked to me he would take every second to actually look at me when he talked.

"So Elizabeth... Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked bluntly.

"No..." I mumbled under my breath.

"Are you looking for one Love?" He asked with that damn smirk on his face.

"I... I don't know.. I just had a break up..."

"Oh... OH!! Well do you want to talk about it?"

I know if I talk to him about it I will definitely cry.

"Come on Love." He spoke softly. I giggled cause he called me 'Love'

"Well... I had a boyfriend for three years.. But.. Our relationship just started falling.. fights became more aggressive with words.. Throwing things, and he wouldn't shut the hell up about his ex... He ended up falling for her again.. And broke up with me for her." I didn't cry but Harry didn't say anything.

I looked up at him and he looked quite upset...

"Do you Love him?" He asked I could tell he was biting the back of his jaw tensing up.

"Oh God no." I giggled while some tears tickled my cheeks. "Yes." I said and just fell out of it.

Harry looked at me like I was an idiot. I felt like an idiot anyways.

"Babe.. Come here." He opened his arms and I crawled from my spot on the couch that was warm to the spot next to him.

He put his arms around me and I buried my head In his Chest. There was complete silence he rested his chin on my head.

"H- Harry." I spoke softly. His grip on me was tight.

"Yes?" He whispered. While he rubbed circles on my back.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" I asked. He chuckled and shook his head before answering. "No."

He let me go and I sat up. His shirt had stains of my tears in one spot.

He looked at me and smiled. His hand came to my cheek and wiped the tears.

"Your very Beautiful." He said with his hand still on my cheek.

I looked down and started to smile like an idiot.

His finger lifted up my chin and he smiled. "I'm serious." He said.

I could feel my face burning from him telling me this. To be honest my Ex never told me these things. Well he did but he stopped.

"Miss Libz!!!" Lux yelled from her room. "Uncle Harry!!" She yelled again.

I went to her room and Harry followed. I peeked through the door and turned on the lights.

"I need my Night Light." She spoke in between yawns.

"I'll get it." Harry spoke behind me. He came into the room and went into a drawer he pulled out a nightlight and plunged it in. He walked over to Lux and bent down. She wrapped her tiny arms around his neck and huger him. "Good night kid.. I'll make pancakes tomorrow morning for

You."

She clapped her hands and started getting excited. Harry and I walked out her room back downstairs.

I started getting super tiered... Yawns came spilling out my mouth with every word

--------------------------------

K... I have no idea what I'm doing ... Sorry for autocorrects.

- Kristyn