Forms

Here's what you need to write down. Do Not start role playing till I accept your character.

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Backstory:

Looks:

Outfit:

Family:

Dragon:

Dragon Name:

How you met your dragon:

Fears:

My character....

Name:Nightshade

Age:15

Gender:Female

Background: Nightshade is a holder of the tenshi technique, an accent ability that not many of her people possess, and is the eldest child in her family. When she was young these strange creatures known as the 'Plague walkers' (inspired by Plague doctors) attacked her village and killed her mother who was also a wielder of the Tenshi technique. Because the Tenshi technique was a powerful ability, many who possessed the Technique were soldiers who protected the island. Because the loss of his wife Nightshades father forbid the use of the technique and became over protective of Nightshade.

Looks: brown hair with a purple highlight going from the bang in front of her left eye all the way to the end of her hair. Hair put into a low ponytail, brown eyes.

Outfit: where's a long sleeved dark purple hooded shirt with a brown belt wrapped around her stomach and bandages wrapped around her elbows. Blue pants, brown boots.

Family: Her father, her younger brother Flame

Dragon: Changewing

Dragon Name: Blackfire

How you met your dragon: Nightshade saved Blackfire from a dragon trap, nursed her back to health and became friends.

Fears: losing her friends and family, the dark.

You can choose to play as a Character. #Toothlessiscool

Hiccup:( Closed ) 

Astrid:( Open )

Toothless:( Closed )riddlydiddlyBACON

Gobber:( Open )

Alvin:( Open )

Stoick:( Closed )@moesby100

Fishlegs:( Closed )

Snotlout:( Closed )

Ruffnut:( Open )

Tuffnut:( Open )

Dagur:( Closed )

Heather:( Open )

Gothie:( Open )

Mildew:( Open )

Viggo:( Closed )

Ryker:( Open )