This isn't true...

You and Hikaru have been dating for 4 years now, and you were on your 4th year anniversary.

While you were eating with Hikaru, you got a call from your dad.

"(Y/N), please come home, your mother is very sick, she is in the hospital...

You just stood there, with tears forming in your eyes

"I-I need to go I'll see you later.." You said sadly trying not to cry. "I'm coming with you" Hikaru said, and grabbed your hand.

When you got to the hospital, you came through her room and saw your dad crying.

"She's gone (Y/N), she's gone...

You started bursting into tears, burying your face into Hikaru's chest. Hikaru started kissing your head.

~time skip brought to you by club cake~

"Hey, can you come over today?" Hikaru asked over the phone.

"Sorry Hikaru, I still have to go to the funeral, and me and my dad are really stressing out..."

"Oh, ok"

You hung up on Hikaru and pinched the bridge of your nose then sighed

~time skip after funeral~

"Hey dad, I'm going to Hikaru's place today!" You said

"Alright honey, be safe!" Your dad said

On your way to Hikaru's place, you started to smile with excitement because you haven't seen him in awhile since your mother died

When you go there, you knocked on the door and Hikaru's mom answered.

"Oh hi (Y/N)! It's been awhile, I'm so sorry for your loss!"

"Thank you, where's Hikaru?" You questioned.

"Oh he's in his room, he's been sad ever since your mom died, because you didn't visit" she responded.

"Oh, ok" you said.

You ran upstairs, and when you got to his room, you heard shuffling.

'Could he, no (y/n) stop thinking that, he would never

But you were wrong, when you walked in, you saw Hikaru, making out with a girl with long brown hair

Hikaru looked back and gasped

"N-no (Y/N) it's not what it looks like!"

"Then what's going on! Showing off your naked bodies while kissing each other, you don't call that making out?!?"

You ran out of the door before Hikaru's mom could even talk to you again

"(Y/N)! IM SORRY! IM STUPID AND I SHOULD NOT OF DONE THAT"

"HELL YEAH YOUR STUPID" you stopped at the sidewalk. "WERE THROUGH HIKARU!"

Those 3 words penetrated Hikaru's chest as he just stood there, thinking about what he did.

~Hikaru's P.O.V~

"WERE THROUGH, HIKARU"
Those words stuck with me for 4 months, I didn't want to talk to anyone but (y/n).

A/N
Hey everybody, hope this chapter was good, I think it was XD
Anyways,
Thanks for reading, bye!