Chapter 2

"Aye ma! Aye ma!" Who the heck calling me they mama?! I know I didn't have a baby, I know I don't have a bunch of wrinkles and a hunch in my- "Alicia girl you ain't here me calling you? I mean that is you right?" Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh My God brehh. "KODAKKKK! Is that you?!" "Yea girl, in the flesh lookin mad FRESHHH" Y'all he is soo fine I haven't seem his fine self since bout the 5th grade when I was crushing! His fine self bout to have me crushin again. Alicia! "Boiii why is you yellin!" "Well why you actin like I ain't been calling you?" "Ohhh, my bad" "You good ma, I see you though. You lookin good. Slim thick witcho-*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* "Look I gotta go Black, I'll see you later though." "Fashoo".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Walks in classroom door*
Dangggggggg, it's packed in here. Yea it's a new year and the first day but, if y'all know what I know bout my school that's all it is, is a new yea. Same ole sh-t just a different day. Oooh lookeee it's already a fight up in here, now that's that bull. Lemme take my nosey ass up there though so I can catch it on my ph- "BEAT HIS AHH KODAK! BEAT HIS AHH" Tf. I Kodak? Ain't I just leave his ass outside. Ohhh hell nooo, let me break this thang up! "Move y'all ass out the way danggg" "Alicia is you crazy? You betta back up" Chileee, I wish a nigga would hit me. *Pulls Kodak out the fight* "Tf is you doing nigga? Didn't I just leave you in the hall?!" "Licia noooo, you know who that is? You can't be touching up on them d-boys like that! Don't you know he packed with the GATS'?" Tf? A d-boy? "Kodak you a dopeboi?" "Man back up of me Licia, I ain't got time for this bull right now, you needa sit ya THOT lookin ass down with them short ass shorts" *POW POW!*