Harry

"Um Harry I have a question for you" Zayn says putting his hand on my shoulder.

"What" I grab a cup of vodka

"Why'd you stand up for Kaleigh back there?" He scratches his neck

Kaleigh

"Why were you at that party?" Malik breaks the silence

I think back to Harry and Niall begging me to go which makes me respond with another answer seeing as my brother and Malik dislike Harry and his friends on the highest of levels.

"I heard about it at school and decided to get out for a change" It felt weird to lie especially since I rarely ever did it...

"Oh.. What happened ? All I saw was Harry yell and then punch the crap out of some guy" He glances in my direction

I explained the situation that occurred in detail seeing a look in his eye. It didn't look like anger nor sad.. But it defiantly wasn't happy. We pulled up in front of my house seeing all the lights are off.

"Do you know where my brother is?"

"He's eating out with some friends, why?" I see him put the car in park

"Please don't tell him what happened, I just don't want to be treated like a baby"

He looks at me and holds up his pinky making me smile as I intwined our small fingers. I waved a goodbye and walked inside falling asleep quickly after.

I open my eyes seeing the sunshine peek through my blinds as I proceeded to yawn while stretching my body. I sat up feeling my stomach start to ache and my head pounding. I put my second day curls in a bun walking downstairs for some medicine.

"BLAKEEEEEE!!" I yell softly holding my stomach

The house was quiet putting my face at a light frown. I grabbed my phone seeing a text.

Mom :

Your dad and I will be out of town for the next 3-4 weeks. I'm so sorry, I love you !

I sigh and go to Blake's messages asking where where he could possible by this early in the morning. I lay on the couch just wanting someone to make me soup and watch Netflix with me. I look at my contacts debating who to text.

To: Niall

Are you busy today??

Niall

No , why??

To:Niall

I'm sick and your company would be greatly appreciated:)))

Niall

I'll be there in 5 ;)

I smile knowing that Niall will be awesome company and that it wouldn't be weird hanging out with him. I have old mascara under my eyes, big pajama pants on with an oversized shirt, and my frizzy hair put in a bun. I hear a engine outside and a knock at the door. I open the door to five boys holding bags of food which makes me kinda disappointed.

They crash through my door separating everywhere causing me to shake my head.

"I thought only Niall was coming" I whined

"Is our company not wanted?" Louis gasps

"You guys are all so loud and I don't feel good" I move my arms in a fast motion

"If it weren't for me you wouldn't have this headache medicine" Liam puts his hands in the air

"I just wanted a hug and a quite day" I cross my arms. I walk over to Niall with my arms open and a pouty lip. I stand there hugging him as I feel arms turn me around and my head is now upon Harrys chest.

"If your gonna do that then your gonna have to carry me to the couch little ugly" I keep my arms wrapped around his torso

"I'm fine with that" he chuckles as I wrap my legs around his body. I slump my head over his shoulder smirking at Zayn.

"Harry" I whisper

"Yea?" He responds

"Zayns flicking you off" as the words came out he flicked Zayn off from behind him which makes me throw my head back and chuckle.