"It's fun teasing you sometimes.." I whispered in his ear. "You give in so quickly."

"Because 9 times outta 10 I'm already horny and you just make it worse." he sighed. "Keep doin' this and see what happens."

"Turn over." I said, and he did. I smirked at him and grinding my hip against his body and felt as he got hard.

"This is no fair, baby, stop it."

"Why?"

"Because you makin' me hard, that's why." he said frustrated. I giggled to myself and grinded on him a little harder. He tried to flip me over, but I wouldn't let him. "Baby come on, quit it. Weren't you the one sayin' no sex?"

"Who said we were havin' sex?"

"Me if you keep on, quit it." he said. it was funny because he was becoming frustrated actually. I bent down and kissed him around his neck, to his jawline, cheek, then his lips as I grinded on him lightly. I slid my hands down his abs and into his basketball shorts, making him jump. "Baby, stop it, forreal."

"You gettin' mad?" I said smirking.

"I'm getting highly sexually frustrated.." he groaned.

"No, you're mad.. ahaha, that's cute." I said, kissing down his neck and sucking it a little. I kissed down his stomach and pulled down his basket ball shorts and boxers and his eyes got big, but all of a sudden, I stopped, got off him, and pulled the corers over myself.

"Wait a minute!"

"What?" I giggled, "You told me to stop."

"But not wh-.. You were just about to.. you.. YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!"

"Yeah, it's fun teasin' you babe.." I said, kissing his cheek. "Night babe."

"You seriously just made me think I was about to get some good head and then played my ass..."

"Yeah." I chuckled. "Goodnight."

"Alright, I gotchu." he said, wrapping his arms around me. "Night babe." he said, kissing my cheek and then we fell asleep.

*Next Morning*

I got up early to started cooking for the Christmas dinner that was gonna be held at Khale's parents house. Khale got the girls dressed while I was still making the dressing and Chessy Chicken Spaghetti.

The noodles were done, I was just waiting on the chicken to get to the point where I wanted it and the Dressing was in the oven. I heard the girls walked downstairs, looking cute as ever in their outfits.

"Mommyyyy! These leggings itch! Daddy said I had to keep em on." Katey whined.

"You do sweetie, it's too cold outside to not wear em."

It was about 8 in the morning and Khale's mom had already left so she could cook at the house and get set up. She was a amazing decorated, she decorated our house for Christmas and Thanksgiving.

As I stood up after checking on the Dressing in the oven, I felt something cold around my neck and looked down to see a diamond necklace. It had a heart dangling from it with a diamond cross inside of it. I gasped and turned around and looked at Khale as he smiled.

"Merry Christmas, baby." he said, pecking my lips.

"When'd you get it?"

"This morning, I ordered it yesterday, well, my mom ordered it for me, I paid for it."

"Baby I love it." I said, hugging him tightly for a couple seconds then pulling away.

"Baby, don't cry.." he said, wiping the tears that had just fell from my eyes.