Running

After the fight the three had no choice but to leave. They fled through the forest on the outskirts of town until they came across a few rocky outcroppings. They sat in the shade of an overhanging rock and the two brothers stared into the distance, both shaken up. Vanities on the other hand made a small fire pit, knowing that they were going to be there for the night at least. With the fire crackling army, Vanities leaves the two brothers alone, checking the perimeter and making sure they weren't followed. The raven haired male sat by the fire, his golden eyes shining. The two brothers stayed close but joined Vanitias in the warmth of the fire, Roxas dozing off. 

          "What the hell?" Venus said softly, his eyes staring into the bright fire. Vanities glanced at him

          "Bad deals happen." The demon responds nonchalantly. He lays down, shutting his eyes as Ventus continued to stare into the fire. 

          The next day they all wake up around the same time. Then they continued to trudge along, Vanities leading in the front protectively. 

          "Where are we going anyways?" Ventus and Roxas asked, almost simultaneously.

          "Someone able to stop the old man after us." Vanities responds as the pass over a hill, revealing a shack that looked like it came from multiple torn down mansions. Vanities walked up to the door and opened it, walking inside with the two blondes following behind. 

          "Vanities, I thought I told you to never come back. But oh well, coffee?" Said a tall male with pure black hair down to his shoulder, moving with grace and flashing royal purple eyes. He had a glass of wine but everyone knew it wasn't wine. He looked like something that an artist would draw calling him their ideal human. 

          "I don't want coffee Kyotus. This humans need to get somewhere safe." Vanities nods his head at Ventus and Roxas, the former standing in front of his brother to protect him. Kyoto's licks his lips and walks to them.

          "And here I thought they were a gift, such pure hearts." Kyotus smirks, Ventus balling his fists.

          "So who is after them?" Kyotus asks, turning back to Vanitas. 

          "Lucifer." Vanities says and Kyotus groans. 

          "I thought I killed him." Kyotus walks to a corner and pulls out a sword with thorns wrapped around it.

"Ive always liked a good stand off, what about you three?" Kyotus asks, looking at the three of them.