My hand hesitantly pressed against her hips and she gripped my shoulders. Her eyes met mine and she smiled at me softly. She looked beautiful when she smiled.

"Are you alright?" She whispered. I had already forgotten about the dream, it had been pushed to the back of my mind as soon as I found out Hermione had been sat in my lap.

"I am now." I mentally smacked myself as the words left my lips. I watched as Mione's expression changed and I slid my arms further around her in the hope of getting her to stay but she pushed me away.

The moment her body left mine I felt cold and I hated that I had never done anything about how I feel. I liked Hermione, I really liked her and the one chance I get I mess it up by trying to act like I usually do. She wasn't like all the other girls; she didn't like my bad boy attitude. She preferred the real me.

As she turned to go, I slid along the bed and rose up in front of her.

"I'm sorry Mione. I don't know how to be around you." I explained as I locked my eyes with hers. "This is all new to me."

"What, being with girls? I'm pretty sure you've had a lot of girls hang around with you before." She sneered and I flinched away. She was angry. She thought I was a player.

"But none like you." I said. A puzzled look crossed her face and I found myself leaning in to kiss her. My lips touched hers and she turned rigid in response. She didn't like it. I pulled away from her and she stared at me shocked.

"What've I done? You're going to hate me for sure! I'm so stupid!" I groaned as I backed away from her slowly.

"Drake what do you mean?" she inquired. The nightmare crashed back into me and I saw my aunt tormenting me in anger. Then the plan, the master plan, to bring Voldemort back and I was part of it. I was using her and she had no idea about any of it. What was I doing? I should be avoiding her if I don't want to hurt her more, not kissing her!

I turned my head away from her, determined not to let her see the tears that pricked my eyelashes. I hated crying, it was a sign of weakness and I was always punished if I cried when I was younger. My father had been training me ever since I was born, to take over after him as a Death Eater but I couldn't. I had tried but I couldn't hurt people. I couldn't kill.

"Mione, I'm so sorry!" I cried. "I've messed it all up now but I just couldn't resist when you were that close to me."

"Drake?"

"You're never going to want to speak to me ever again." I said truthfully. If she knew what I had been told to do and how well I was doing it. She shocked me when she grabbed my face and turned me to face her.

The way she looked at me made my heart soar. She was scared about me, nervous for me as she noticed the tears on my cheeks.

She let out a gasp as she exclaimed loudly. "You're crying! Why are you crying?"

I tried one last time to save her. Just seeing her stood inches away from me, I knew I wouldn't be able to refuse touching her for much longer.

"Just go." I begged and I turned my face away from her, hoping that by doing this I showed that I wanted this conversation to come to a close. "Before it's too late." I added under my breath.

She didn't respond and for a moment I thought I had won. That moment was short lived as her hand brushed across my cheek again, filling me with joy. My face was forced to face hers and I noticed her eyes searching mine. Then she kissed my cheek, removing a tear that had dripped down it just moments before. She did the same to the other and then her lips met mine.

I didn't move, determined not to show that I wanted this more than anything else. I couldn't last for long though, I found myself being drawn deeper into the kiss as her lips moved against mine. This felt amazing. The feel of her lips against mine and when she touched me softly with her hands. I had never felt anything better.