Leaving Again

Just to remind you this book remains ALL RIGHT RESERVED.

________________________________________________________________________

Its getting late, me and Phoebe are leaving soon. I have already contacted the Alpha of the pack and he said our house is still how we left it.

"Mummy, I don't want to leave" Phoebe said.

"We don't have a choice baby" I told her.

"Can i stay here with Auntie Ri Ri and Irena" She asked me.

"No baby. Daddy's girlfriend wants you and me gone" I said quietly.

"I thought you where daddy's girlfriend"' she said.

"I was baby, then to keep you safe we had to stop being together" I told her.

"I can look after myself. You and daddy should be together" She said smiling.

"I know we should but you mean a lot to both me and daddy so we are going to keep you safe" I said and picked her up. "Come on we have to get going".

"Ok, will daddy come and say goodbye" She asked me.

"I think so" I said and hoped he would or she would be crushed. I walked downstairs with my princess on my hip. We got outside and the whole pack was outside. Jordan, Riena, Lucas and Irena where right at the front of the crowd. I ran straight into Riena's arms and she grabbed me close.

"You can change yor mind" She whispered.

"No i cant" I whispered back.

"Then I'll come with you" She said and i could hear her voice cracking.

"No, Irena has her dad and you have your mate" I said begining to cry.

"Please don't go" Irena said tugging on my leg.

"Mummy says that Daddy's evil girlfriend is the one who says we have to leave" Pheobs told Iri.

"Oh you talking but me darlin" Sophie said walking towards Phoebe. She was about to grab her when Lucas ran and scooped my angle up into his arms.

"Stay away from her Sophie" He growled.

"Jordan baby are you going to let him talk to me that way" Sophie said wrapping her arms around Jordan's waist. Reluctantly Jordan put his arm around her shoulded and pulled her into him.

"Please don't speak to your future Luna that way" Jordan told Lucas.

"I was just protecting your daughter and my rightful Luna Alpha" Lucas said bowing his head.

"Very well Lucas your forgiven" Jordan said and kissed the top of Sophie's head. 

"DADDY DON'T YOU LOVE MUMMY ANYMORE" Phoebe yelled. The whole pack went silent and waited for Jordan's answer.

"I love your mummy and i always will but i need to keep you safe" Jordan told her in front of the whole pack. I smiled at Jordan. Sophie looked at me discussed. Irena hugged Phoebe tightly and Pheobs hugged her back.

''When you come back you will still be my very best friend'' Iri told my baby girl.

''And you will still be mine'' Phoebe said. The girls where to cute.

"You monster" Riena growled at Sophie.

"How am I" Sophie said putting her hands on her hips.

"You are separating mates, separating a father and daughter and separating two best friends" Riena sneered.

"Well they came here and mucked up mine and Jordan's perfect life so now things can go back to the way things where before" Sophie said defending herself.

"Don't bother defending yourself. We all know that everybody here would rather have Amanda as our Luna" Riena growled.

"Please stop Riena" Jordan asked.

"Yes Alpha" Ri said bowing her head and stepping back into Lucas's open arms. I took one more look around the pack before running into Lucas and Riena. They hugged me tight. Lucas kissed my forehead and Ri kissed my cheek.

"Goodbye, I'm never going to forget you'' Riena told me.

''You, Lucas and Iri are always welcome to come and stay'' I said wiping the tears from her cheeks. ''And I'll buy you a new car seems as I'm taking yours''.

''No need Lucas bought me one a few days ago'' She said wiping my tears away.

"Oh boohoo" Sophie said sarcastically.

"Sophie go inside'' Jordan commanded. She did as he asked.

"We will be down to see you Amanda" Lucas promised me.

"Good, just make sure you call first" I said. Ri nodded and smiled weakly.

"I'll miss you" Ri whispered.

"I'll miss you too'' I whispered back. I gave her one last hug before I turned to Jordan. He wasted no time before he grabbed me and crashed his lips to mine. I kissed him back until I heard Sophie growl. I pulled back and looked into his eyes.

"I love you Amanda" He told me.

"I love you Jordan" I told him.

"Goodbye" He whispered as I walked to the car.

"BYE DADDY" Phoebe yelled running over to him. Jordan picked her up and I could see a few tears running down his face.

"Goodbye princess" He whispered. "I'm sorry you have to leave and I'm sorry Kayden isn't here anymore. This is all my fault but please remember I love you so much." Jordan said and he was now crying hard.

"Its ok daddy. Kayden is happy now and I'll be back. I love you very much daddy" She said and wrapped her small arms around his neck and gave it a squeeze. Jordan put her down and she ran to the car and got in the back.

"Goodbye everyone" I said before I got into the car. I started the engine and drove down the gravel pathway. I couldn't look back because I knew is I did there was no way I could leave. I turned the corner and left the pack house grounds. Soon I would be out of the territory and then I would be rouge until I joined another pack.

Goodbye Jordan.

_________________________________________________________________

Ok guys the story is over. I know its really short but there's nothing more to it. There will be one more chapter but it will be in Phoebe pov in a few years time just to set the scene for book two.

Hope you have enjoyed this book

vote

follow

comment