Chapter One

"Sir! Mr Abubakhar has been waiting." Ahmed informed. "Okay I'll be right there serve him a cup of coffee until then."" Okay "Ahmed replied and left out.

Ahhhhhhhh..... so stressful!!!

These two months have been quiet stressful for me. I have been facing damages in my company. Mr Waleed who was my business partner called off the contract due to the loss of profit in his investment. And this is leading my company to unbearable damage. I was the youngest from three of my siblings and therefore by the time I turned nineteen I had to be charge of my dad's business.

He was then a fifty five year old father struggling with kidney failure. He had to spend two years bedridden. Our whole family was in vain. And the worst part was that my father needed to have a kidney transplantation if he were to live. It was hard to find an outside donor so each of us in the family took the test to see which matched his. My one year older sister Samah was the only one who could donate the kidney. Therefore she agreed to do so without telling father ofcourse. He would have rejected and preferred to die instead so it was kept clandestinely.

The reason I had to been in charge of his business in place of my older siblings was because at that time my siblings had started family of their own two of my older brothers where married and led their life and provide for their family. My older sister who was in medical school at that time was willing to takeover but my brothers refused as she had done enough sacrifice for father and yet she shall not go through much more pain. I was the one left. I just graduated highschool and started my freshman year. I wanted to learn astronomy and spacecraft engineering as I was curious about what layed beyond the sky and above the clouds. But I had to dropout inorder to be the provider for the family. When I was younger I always followed my dad to work.

As I grew up there I learnt some stuff. So it was decided that I should be the one running the company and since then I had been. I have gotten used to it and quiet honestly I have grown fond of my job, company and the people who work there. There are about 1049 employees in this company. Each of them working hard to make a living and provide for their family. It's quiet burdensome to have the lives of these people in my hand. I have to protect this company inorder to protect my employees. When it was first formed my father gathered up the people who where laying helpless and hired them as his employees. He trained them hard and showed loyalty. If he cared that much about them how can I not?

I had signed my new contracts with Mr. Abubakhar. He seems quiet positive and candid. He was the only man willing to help out invest in the new proposal that the company had came up with. However Mr. Waleed had refused because the last proposal hadn't been so good. It seems that he had faced loss. So I won't blame him for that. Although life is all about taking risks and especially when it comes to business you can never dream of making a single penny without taking risks.

What a relief!......!

"Congratulations! Sir I guess this calls for a staff dinner don't you think?" Ahmed suggested with a smile lying across his face.
"Sure.... sure you guys head on first I'll catch up. Here use the campany card incase I don't make it." I handed over the credit card to Ahmed.

"Sir you won't be joining us? But you should celebrate too."

"Maybe next time,I'll have to attend a family meeting tonight. My sister's getting married."

"Really????......congrats for that too. What a surprise!"

"Ya... I know." I smirked.

"Well pass on my regards and congratulate her on my behalf."

"Sure I will."

I left work to go home. My mom had said to come early since the in-laws are going to be here. I drove my way to the grocery store and bought things my mom had listed.
"Mom!.........mom!....!" I yeld out standing infront of the front door being unable to open the door since I had carried the groceries in both my hands.