Two.

"Chris, what's that?" she points her finger on her eyes.

"Eyes?" she rolled her eyes at Anne.

"It doesn't look like one. It looks like eyebags na tinubuan ng mata." she chuckled nang tingnan niya ito ng masama.

Anne has been her best friend ever since. Best friend niya na ito even before she met Maxwell. It was just a summer vacation when she met Maxwell and they became best friends. Max and Anne knew each other but they don't really got along well, ayon sa kanila. Anne's reason was that Max was getting her best friend away from her while Max's reason was that Anne is so noisy and nosy and weird. But as she sees it, they got along pretty well. They'd often meddle with each other's business and then piss off each other afterwards. They often hang out together, too. They looked so close and yet they are just friends. The three of them don't see Maxwell and Anne together in the future just because of that 'the more you hate, the more you love' thing. That would really suck if ever.

The two of them are out for lunch in a restaurant near the building where Christal works. The building owned by the great Jake Evans.

"You know, Chris," from her strawberry shake, she turned her gaze to Anne's face.

"What?" She said before sipping.

"You could've just told me that you spent the night thinking about that 'oh-so-hot-and-gorgeous' boss of yours." Anne said with her fluttering eyes, as if she's imagining Jake while talking about him.

She choked in her drink.

"Hey, slow down in drinking!" Inabutan siya nito ng tissue.

She coughed and coughed until she was able to breath again.

Christal threw deadly glances at Anne after fixing herself.

"What?" Asked Anne before drinking in her beverage.

"What's with that idea and why was your eyes fluttering like that? It looked creepy." She rolled her eyes at Anne.

Nagkibitbalikat lang ito. Akala niya, the discussion about her boss was already over. Pero marami talagang namamatay sa maling akala.

"If I were you, sineduce mo na dapat yang boss mo. Ang gwapo gwapo kaya!" Anne giggled as Christal knotted her forehead.

"What?! That's absurd!"

"No, it isn't! You just have to wear sexy clothes and magpacute ka sa kanya, like this." She blinked three times at tiningnan niya si Christal ng malagkit, making her shiver in disagreement.

"Naging kayo lang ni Kurt naging ganyan ka na." Uminom siya ulit sa shake niya, silently hoping na wala nang sasabihin si Anne na makakapagpasamid sa kanya ulit. Masakit sa lalamunan na masamid.

Nagtaka siya nang hindi na magsalita si Anne. After taking another sip in her shake, itinaas niya ang tingin niya. Kumunot na naman ang noo niya nang makita si Anne.