1. Nikkah

Everyone was happy, was celebrating. The hall was fully decorated with fresh flowers and was full with people moving around. Khushi ka mahool tha but I was sad.
mere sath kiya horaha tha koi nahi janta tha!

Flashback
it's been more than months I've been studying in this university people seems to be great here, I even have a friend which is couple of years older than me as I'm under graduated student and she is doing masters.
Studies are going good but this guy ...he keeps staring me all the time. Last time to haad he kardi he was there in my class.
I was sitting in one corner enjoying the cold weather while doing my work when I notice reefaq approaching towards me, I passed her a smile but soon it faded when I notice the same person standing back and staring me
"that's enough! I need to take a step now" I said and stand up leaving my books there
"hey soghat kidhar ja rahi hoo" reefaq asked but I ignored, and now I was in front of that person.
"socha tha Pakistan say yahan aaoungi to thora change milega but you people are seems to be same in all country! Listen saaf sutray tareeqay say keh rahi hoon stop staring or I will complain about you" I said and he quietly listen to all what I said, finally giving him a last glare I moved back to walk to my place when someone gripped my wrist and I stopped. Moving back I saw the same person doing so
"ye kia batamizi hai! Choro mera hanth" I said but of no use he was still like before
"listen soghat I love you" he said and my eyes grew wide in anger, but before I could say anything to him I got a tight slap on my face making my right cheeks hurt badly I put my hand on my cheek to make the pain in a smaller amount and saw the source from where I got hit.
Moving to my right my eyes got dampen and my whole world got changed just in that second "Murad Bhai....." was all I said"

Flashback ends

Tears were there in my eyes once again, I closed my eyes for a brief second but soon opened it because someone was shooking me, seeing the source I saw chachi standing squeezing my right hand harshly secretedly "soghat beta jawab to molvi sahib ko" she said smiling towards me.

"soghat wald javed kia apko Waqas wald riaz se ye nikkah qabool hai?" he asked and my heart dropped on what he said. I wanted to be quite like before when molvi sahib asked twice the same but chachi was there hurting me secretedly "I closed my eyes to let my tears fallen and finally said what they all wanted.

"Qabool hai!" I said and my heart stopped for a moment because of the sadness overcome around me.
I never wanted that! Never. Making the drape a little up molvi sahib showed the paper in which chachi hold it and eyed me to sign. I saw a sign at my left from the groom already done, I thought to tear the paper in two but this will not change my destiny.
Shedding few drops on paper finally I hold the pen and signed my nikkah paper.
and now I was married to a man I didn't wanted....I got humsafar which I didn't wanted....

Oks so it's a prove that I have no conscious when I'm sacrificing my sleep for something...
sorry! Here is an Official first chapter of humsafar which I have planed but what I did was pathetic .

Hope you have enjoyed!
Please tell your reviews on this and forget what I did before
waiting for each of you to comment and vote