How to make a COVER REQUEST (open)

PLAY THE VIDEO TO SEE EXAMPLES of fantasy, adventure, sci-fi and paranormal book covers :) See the next chapter to see more samples from other genres.

PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE RULES: (If you don't who knows what will happen haha)

PM ME THE DETAILS with the title COVER REQUEST thru twitter (@Simply_shim) or my facebook page (search Shim Simplina) so I could get back to you in a jiffy. If you don't do this, there's a chance that I won't see your request and you can't blame me then for not doing your cover okay?

ADVERTISEMENT:  Please check out one of my stories. You can vote or continue reading on if you like.

Here is a sample format for your story description, specifications, preferences etc.,

Title:

Caption/ Subtitle if any:

Author:

Picture preference: (your ideas, details of the cover etc., in 2 sentences) I get pictures from the net so I can't always do covers with more than 3 specific details on it. I don't paint for covers. I don't do photoshoots. Please Remember: It's just amateur cover making. If you wanted something super specific with a lot of details, hire a pro. :)

Short Description of the story:

I'll be sure to make one for you but it might take a day or two so please bear with me. I'm kind of meticulous in finding the right pictures so it'd be better if you could give a specific description of what you want. All covers are subject to two modifications only. 

That's pretty much it. You can also vote and comment on this link too.

PS. Please read the instructions to save time :) And if you're wondering,yes, I made all the covers for my stories including the casting. 

(^____^)