Jasmine Villegas 4th Of July Party & On Tour With Becky G

Jasmine V: Panda may you please get ready? Your new friends are waitin' for you.

Me (Becky Bing): Okay. While I'm changing Becky G walks in my room.

Becky G: Wow your really pretty.

Me (Becky Bing): Becky, why are you looking at me differently?

Becky G: What? I'm not looking at you differently.

Me (Becky Bing): Yeah, you do! Ever since I started hanging out with the girls from American Idol you always make love to me. Also you always ask Jennifer Lopez I mean Jasmine if you could sleep over her house.

Becky G: I don't always ask Jasmine or Jennifer Lopez to sleep over their house.

Me (Becky Bing): Oh really? How come on Friends Forever you always ask my mom if you could sleep over my house?

Rebbeca Gomez: That's because I love being with you.

Me (Becky Bing): On Friends Forever I'm starting to hate being with you. You made me lose my best friend. She was also my girlfriend.

Rebbeca Gomez: No she isn't. Your only girlfriend is me.

Me (Becky Bing): Your not my girlfriend. You know what I really don't care if your my girlfriend or not. Jasmine's going to be in my life whether you or JLo like it.

Rebbeca Gomez: Well see about that.

Me (Becky Bing): What are you doing?

Rebbeca Gomez: Don't worry about it.

Me (Becky Bing): Leaves Jasmine's house.

3 Hours Later

At Dove Cameron's House

Jasmine V: Sees me talking to Dove.

Dove Cameron, Me: Keeps talking to each other.

Becky G: I hate Becky Bing. She's really starting to...

Jasmine V: Panda may I please talk to you?

Me (Becky Bing): Sure. What's up?

Jasmine V: Let's go to Dove's room.

Me (Becky Bing): Okay.

Jasmine V, Me: Goes to Dove's room.

Becky G: Follows me.

Jasmine V: Panda I really miss hanging it with you on Friends Forever!

Me (Becky Bing): I do to. What are we going to do? My mom doesn 't want me to see you anymore. She only wants me to hang out with Becky G.

Becky G: Laughs.

Me (Becky Bing): Why are you laughing?

Becky G: It's nothing.

Me (Becky Bing): On Friends Forever we're no longer friends nor am I your girlfriend. Also your no longer allowed to come to my house.

Jasmine V: Well said. Look at her. She's actually crrying.

Becky G: :"(

Me (Becky Bing): I want you to hang out with me forever. I don't want to lose you again.

Jasmine V: I feel the same way.

Me (Becky Bing): Hugs Tiger.

On Tour With Becky G

Me (Becky Bing): Why did I decide to come on tour with Becky G?

Becky G: I begged you to.

Me (Becky Bing): Oh yeah! It's also because Jasmine audition for American Idol. Oh wait no she didn't. We're going to audition for American Idol next year.