samgladiator x reader (yandere high school) pt1

WARNING: This is my first story so sorry if there's any miss spelled words. (don't hate haters)

(Ps your j the stars is your cousin)

Hope you enjoy♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Your name) pov

"WHAT?!?!? MOM , DAD WHY ARE WE MOVING TO JAPAN?!?!?" You yelled . " Your dad just got a new job and its in Japan " your mom said."WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS LAST MINUTE!?!?!?" You said. "We didnt want you to freak out like this." Your mom said.

Time skip by magic monkeys ~~~~~~~

"*Sigh* We are finally done with packing and getting suff for ready for the first day of school YESH!!!! (I like to say yesh instead of yes and i dont care what you think)" you said. Then you crashed on bed of a exhaustion.

Time skip by a flying pugs~~~~~~~~~~

*BEEP* *BEEP* "AHHH" you screamed "Oh yeah i have to my new school. " You thought. You got ready for your first day of school.

Time skip ( i can do as many time skips as i want)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Your name) pov

"Wow am not the olny new kid here!?!" You thought as you watched them go and present there show in tell items. One of them was named sam (aka samgladaitor) who wore a bunny hat and and had really curly hair and the other one was Taurtis with headphones and suspenders.

Time skip by dancing Levi~~~~~~~~~~

(Your name) pov

It was lunch time and you didn't know where to sit and then you someone yell your name and it was your cousin j and he wanted you to sit next by him with Sam and Taurtis the other two newbies. You walked up and sat nexted to j. "(Your name)this is Sam and Taurtis. Sam and Taurtis this is my little cousin (Your name)." J said. "Hi" you said and "Hi" both Sam and Taurtis said at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AND REMBER AM STILL NEW AT THIS AND I OWN NOTHING!!!!

This minecraft series is owned by samgladaitor.

Reading:this (duh)

Watching: young justice league season 2

Eating\drinking : nothing

Listening: am weird by ghost town

Bye~♡