Darry

You ran up the mountain, dodging the branches and big rocks, and your heart beating fast. You we're getting tired and thirsty, so you leaned up against a tree and grabbed your water bottle out of your backpack. You opened the cap and took a few big gulps. You dumped some over your head to cool yourself down. You caught your breath for a few minutes before you heard twigs and branches breaking under someones feet. You quickly threw the bottle back in the pack and started running back up the mountain. While you were running you looked over your shoulder to see how close your follower was, and stumbled over a rock. You quickly recovered and started running again. You got to the top of the mountain and stopped. A huge smile crossed your face as you watched your boyfriend, Darry, following just behind you. You we're both out of breath, him more than you.

"Come on Dare-bear! You've run this mountain 6 times with me!" You laughed

"Hey! At least I'm getting better!" He laughed through gasps of air.

You both chuckled a little bit and tried to catch your breath. After you caught your breath you started walking towards Darry.

"Ready to go back down?" You say pulling out your water bottle.

"Ready as I'll ever be." He chucked grabbing his water.

"Alrighty, let's go." You gave him a quick kiss and started running back down the mountain. He quickly followed you. You both got to the bottom around the same time and drove home. You got in the shower and then went to bed.

A/N

Ayy! I promise I will be updating more often! Than you so much for being patient with me. The thing that has kept me busy is almost done! That chapter is so close to being finished! I only have a few more paragraphs left and some editing! Shouldnt take me long. Please please pleaseeee if you have any ideas Pm me. I am running out and I love hearing from you guys!