Chapter 1

Angel's POV

I snuck back into the house as quietly as I could. As soon as, I made it into my bedroom and waved goodbye to him, I took my jacket off and then my light came on.

"Which one was that?" I jump almost 10 feet in the air and turn around as fast as I could, probably giving myself whiplash.

"Dad, I can explain. You see I wanted some fresh air an-" He cut me off.

"No, Angel I've given you multiple chances to stop this running around and sneaking off. You leave me no other choice." He says sighing and shaking his head disapprovingly.

"No, dad anything, but that please. I'll stop. Don't make me." I practically beg and hug him almost crying.

"No. Your going and that's final. You even smell like cigarettes and pot. Angel, you leave first thing in the morning. Your mother knows your coming." He pushes me off of him and walks out of my room.

As soon as he's gone I break down crying. I can't go back to England I hate it there. Yeah yeah, it's beautiful. I know I know. But, New York is my home now. How could he do this to me? What else could go wrong?

I start packing my bags add the rest of my tears dry. Halfway through, my phone starts playing, Little Black Dress by One Direction.

"What do you want?" I say to the person not really in a talkative mood.

"Is that anyway to talk to your bestfriend? Anyway, are you free tomorrow night?" Maxx, my only girl bestfriend, says into the phone.

"No. Actually, I'm not free ever again." The tears start to come back and I try to hold them back, failing miserably.

"Huh? Why? Dad, catch you again?" She says laughing. She always finds it funny when he catches me.

"Yeah and I'm moving back in with my mum." I say and I hear her drop the phone before scrambling to pick it back up.

"What the hell do you mean? Moving back in with your mom? As in the one in England? As in forever away?"

I sigh, "Yeah. I leave tomorrow morning." I look at my phone, 12:03, "Make that this morning."

A/N
Hey guys, so this is like my first One Direction fanfic I hope you guys like it. And I know it kinda sucks but hey, it'll get better. Bare with me.

Also, don't forget to comment and vote.

♡Guili♡