That Warm Feeling

Jace--- (Sorry for two in a row, but it works :) )

"Stop this wedding now!" Dad shouted as we ran in together, everyone staring at us as Luke got to his feet. Huh, he, he was older now, about 16, just a little younger than me. He looked nerdy, geeky, but with really kind eyes. "I said, stop this wedding. Callie!"

A strong wind blew through the room, and I tried to counteract that. "Dad, it's not working!"

"Alert! Alert! Danger, Mistress!" K9 called, moving forward, towards her and the man she was with, Peter something.

"Stop! Get away from him!" I shouted, the glass behind her starting to splinter from my voice, the power still in there, even though I wasn't singing. Damn, this wasn't good, it was getting stronger again.

Sarah shook her head, trying to get to us, but her betrothed held her arm tight. "No! Peter, no!"

"Don't be afraid, Sarah Jane. It's the Angel." And then a faceless figure in white appeared, flicking as I tried to sing again, but the wind was crushing my vocal chords. 

Luke tried to get to her now, fighting against the time waves that were pushing us back. "Mum! Mum!"

"Sarah!" We shouted together. "Trickster, let her go!"

"Too late, Time Lord and Lady." Ugh, I was so not a Lady, you should see me eat a Big Mac. "You're mine, Sarah Jane Smith. Mine forever."

No, no, no, no, not now! "Sarah! Sarah Jane!"  I screamed, and she shouted back for us, but dad then pulled me back as my breath was taken away again, and everything went white. Great, my least favourite colour, er, shade. Damn, Girl Of Colours should know the difference between shades and colours. OK, even unconscious, I was sassing my own brain.

"Callie?" I heard someone ask hesitantly, shaking my shoulder. Hm, nice warm hands, really nice. "Callie, uh, it, it's Luke. Callie?"

Groaning, I sat up a little, until my forehead collided with his, making me drop back down. "Ow! Damn, ow, shit."

"Language, Calliope."

I opened my eyes again, seeing Luke's perfect blue ones looking down at me, a red mark on his forehead from where we headbutted each other. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I muttered, blinking quickly, trying to get rid of the headache that the bright white the light of the room was giving me. "Nice to meet you in the Flesh, Luke, not so nice that they just connected very painfully."

He smiled a little at me, before realising that something was up. "What, what happened? Mum and the Trickster."

I put my hand on his arm as dad went around sorting out the other two kids. Clyde and Rani. "Luke, Luke, Luke, Luke, listen to me. Everything's going to be all right. We can find Sarah. I can bring her back. I promise. But we need you to be strong for us, just like you were before. I know you can do it." I smiled at him, and he managed to smile back at me. OK, he was seriously cute...

"Who are you two?" Clyde, unless he had a weird name for a guy.

"Hello, Clyde." Dad smiled, shaking his hand as the girl also sat up. "And that will be Rani."

That made him frown a little. "What? How'd you know my name? Who's the girl with Luke?"

Except Rani realised. "Wait a moment. You must be. It's you two, isn't it?"

"That's us." Dad agreed, not really paying attention to what was being said.

"The Doctor, and Jace, well Callie now." I liked Rani, she was fast, like, journalist fast.