Kidnapped (Part 3)

holy crap that was awesome lol, anyways please enjoy

Aura's eyes slowly fluttered open. She heard a slow steady beeping on her right and low mumbling on her left; after she was fully awake she looked around the new, sterile room. It was pure white...quite the change from the usual all black she had been accustomed to after about a month of being held captive by the infamous Kylo Ren. She tried to sit up, but a plethora of different tubes coming from the bend in her arm stopped her. She huffed in determination and at least tried to turn onto her left side to see who it was talking to themselves at her bedside.

But that didn't work either.

She hissed and gritted her teeth at the new, searing pain coming from her side. Aura looked down in horror as she witnessed where the pain was radiating from. A large white bandage covered the expanse between the bottom edge of her ribcage to the top of her hipbone, the once white cloth was soaked both dark and bright red all over and the wrap going around her entire body held it tightly in place.

Nearly petrified, Aura screamed at the top her lungs, the vibrations creating even more pain in her somewhat fresh wound. Hot tears slid down her face at unbeatable rates and she gripped her sheets furiously.

"Aura!" An unmistakably familiar voice shouted from her left, only confirming who it was beside her.

Kylo Ren.

He rushed to her side and held her shoulders down so she couldn't writhe from the pain, knowing her doing so would only make the pain much worse.

"Breathe, just breathe." He pleaded.

The screams only got louder though as the burning sensation coming from her side refused to subside. It was after about 10 minutes that he finally got Aura to calm down, her body now exhausted from fighting the pain. Kylo opened his mouth to say something, but stopped when he realized she was sleeping again. One of various doctors in the medical department burst through the door to Aura's room soon after, having heard the screams and worried something bad had happened.

"Master Ren!" The doctor stopped short, surprised to see the Sith Lord sitting beside his patient, holding her hand loosely and rubbing his thumb across the back of it in small consistent circles.

His face was painted with a hard expression, tears pooling against his water lines.

"She needs her bandages replaced, and a stronger pain medication in her IV." He mumbled lowly.

"Yes s-sir, right away!" He nodded and scurried out of the room in search of the supplies needed.

Kylo abandoned his spot on the bench and escaped to the rather small bathroom across the hall. His hands gripped the metal sink furiously and he slowly lifted his face to look at himself. Jaw clenched, he watched as his eyes grew dark.

"AHHH!!" He screamed at his reflection, the tears now falling, and him pushing down on the sink so hard it bent downwards, water spraying him from the broken pipe. But he turned away quickly.

He punched the shower door once more before yelling. After what seemed like ages he finally left the bathroom, only to come face to face with a Stormtrooper standing directly outside the door facing him.

"WHAT?!"

"General Hux sent me to tell you that Supreme Leader Snoke has requested your presence at once."

Kylo caught his breath and looked from the bathroom back to the Stormtrooper.

"Clean this mess up." He growled.

And with that he stormed off in the direction of Snoke's quarters, General Hux waiting outside the doors when he arrived. He nodded once at him and went into the room.

"Ren tell me...what is going on? How is the girl doing? Hux has made me aware she became injured during training early this week."

"That is true Supreme Leader; after a brief rest we began to train again. But my first advance didn't do so well. I faltered and swung too low, grazing her side with my weapon." Kylo hung his head low, afraid of looking up to see the expression on his master's face.

A heavy sigh echoed through the room and young knight knew he had disappointed his leader.

"The light side...you still feel the call to it don't you."

"Every second of every day. But I try to fight it as much as I can." He looked up at the hologram.

"But the girl...her presence is making your tie to the dark side waver."

"I-"

"Well? Answer me!!" Snoke shouted, the entire room shaking a small bit from the noise.

"Yes." Kylo responded warily, "I believe she has been the source of this new call since I saw her back on Jakku with that Rey girl...I try to resist it sir. But-but she's too strong at times."

"Then we must get rid of her. When her health is fully restored you may do one of two things...dismiss her quietly or kill her. I prefer the latter."

"But master. I can not kill her. She could be useful to our plans against the Resistance!"

"YOU WILL DO AS I SAY AND KILL HER!"

"Yes master." He whispered, quietly accepting Snoke's dismissal and returning to Aura's room.

When he arrived he was surprised to see her up and moving around. He quickly tried to wrack her mind for her thoughts, but he found nothing. She was neither angry nor happy. Her mind was completely blank and this confused Kylo.

"You're back..." Aura choked out as her mouth hung open in disbelief.

She left her place near the floor to ceiling window overlooking the galaxy and ran as quickly as she could toward him, embracing him when she was finally there beside him. She wrapped her arms around his waist and held him tight.

"I'll always come back..."

10+ votes and at least 5 comments and I'll update 'Give Me Love'

xx, kylosxren