Forbidden Attraction

Start from the beginning

"Guys, he gave me ride again because Amen left me behind." I explained, my stomach making flips at the thought of him finding me attractive. I smiled a little, letting my head fall so my hair covered my face.

"Courtney, you know it will be impossible for the two of you to ever be together. I mean, you are the omega and he is the alpha." she said. I stared at her with wide eyes. It couldn't be possible that she knew about our secret.

"What do you mean?" I asked her, my voice quivering a little.

Megan laughed, answering this time. "She means that he is popular and your not, he's at the top of the food chain and you're at the bottom." I calmed down, giving them a flat look.

"You guys always think negatively." I said, turning away away from them.

"No, we think reality." Lily responded. I looked at them again, rolling my eyes. "So I heard Landon is having a party tonight and everyone is invited."

"I don't do parties." I said, leaning back a little. They both sighed, pulling me up to my feet.

"Courtney, do you want Hutch to notice you?" Megan asked, nodding her head in his direction.

"Meg, not to loud!" I shushed her, knowing they probably heard her. She laughed, shaking her head.

"Don't worry, he wont hear you." she replied.

I smiled, letting them pull me to wherever they were going to take me. "I don't want to be late." I said, making them shake their heads.

"Don't be mean. We have just a few hours to give you a total make over. And I'm starting with that hair of yours." Lily said, wrinkling her nose.

"Hey!" I cried, laughing at her face. They both laughed, pulling me to the girls bathroom. We made sure no one was in and locked it, the girls getting ready to make me hot. "They are going to call home."

"Got it, called this morning and told them you weren't coming." Megan said, sticking out her tongue. I shook my head, letting my bag fall to the ground. I removed my sweater, showing them my body for the first time.

"Oh my God! Courtney, you have such an amazing figure, yet you hide it under a sweater every day. Why would you do that?" Lily asked, staring at me horrified. I shrugged knowing the answer to that.

"You even have a better body than your sister and she's hot." Megan said. I blushed, looking down at my feet.

"Okay, now that's not true. I have wider hips and a smaller chest than her. She had a super great body." I said, hating the fact that my body was more like Kim Kardashian and Amen's body was like Selena Gomez's body, but with bigger boobs.

Both of them started laughing, not bothering to say anything. They started with my hair, not letting me see what they were doing to it. I could feel them pulling and fluffing and straightening. Then they did my make up.

I could smell the powder they used, making my face feel softer but stretched out a bit. They put eyeshadow, not letting me see whether it was a dark color and them plucked out my eyebrows. I would hiss, but not do anything. Then, they put lip stick on me.

"Finished." Megan said. I opened my eyes, finding them both looking at me in awe. I turned around, facing the mirrors. I looked at the stranger in the mirror, her grey eyes looked just like mine but on a different face. "You look like a goddess."

My hair had been pulled back, the half part that was up had been teased and the bottom half had been straightened out. My skin looked much cleaner and a bit whiter, and the dark pink lip stick they used made my eyes shine a bit more.

I had dark blue eyeshadow with a midnight blue eyeliner with brought out my eyes even more. "I look different." I said, turning to look at them. "But what em I going to wear?" I questioned, turning back to the mirror and going over the changes they had made.

"Taken care of too. We brought a blue ruffled dress so you could wear it. I was a little worried it wouldn't fit you because I thought you were a bit more bigger, but now I'm worried if it'll go down at your hips." Lily replied, taking out the dress from her purse. "Go try it on, then we'll go buy some shoes."

We arrived at the party a little late. The music was at full blast and I could see everyone dancing through the window. "Is there alcohol?" I asked, feeling a bit nervous.

Lily laughed, pulling me through the door. The heels I wore were a little too much for my liking but I wasn't able to choose them. The smell of alcohol burned my nose and I had to do everything to keep from gagging at the horrible stench of sweat.

"Courtney?" came a voice behind me. I turned around, finding Amen with Hutch. I smiled at her, cocking my head to the side. She looked at me up and down, her face filled with surprise. "What are you wearing?" she asked me, pulling away from Hutch. She wore a face of disgust. "You look like a slut!"

I laughed, looking her in the eyes. "I am wearing the same thing as you. Well no, I actually have more dignity and I'm not showing off my boobs or ass." Lily pulled at my arm, turning me away from Amen.

"Look at the way Hutch is looking at you." she said. I turned my head, finding Hutch staring at me with his mouth a little open. I smiled, waving at him. "Let's go dance before your sister rips your head off." she said, pulling me to the dance floor. All night, I danced with my friends, even had some drinks and danced some more.

I took a seat on the steps of the stairs, taking off my heels. I rubbed my sore feet for a second before I noticed someone had stood in front of me. I looked up, finding Hutch looking down at me. I smiled up at him, blushing a little.

"So unattractive huh?" I murmured. He didn't respond. Instead, he held out a cup for me. I took it and he took a seat next to me. "What's this?" I asked, taking a sniff of the liquor.

"Drink it. It'll make you feel better." he replied, taking a drink from his. I looked at him for another second before taking a big drink of it. The alcohol burned my throat, but I ignored it. He didn't say anything once I finished the cup.

Everything started getting a little swirly, but I was still able to see clearly. "I don't feel so hot." I said, letting my head fall on his shoulder.

"Yeah, you drank it too fast." Hutch said in a quiet voice. His words vibrated through my head and I shivered from excitement. "Let me lay you down." He got up, pulling me to my feet. I swayed a little, clutching onto his hand with extreme strength.

"I feel sick." I admitted, my stomach doing flips and sparks flying through my body.

Hutch chuckled, making me turn my head so quickly I got even more sick. "First time?" he asked.

My eyes widened as I looked at him. "Oh my God! We're going to have sex? Why didn't you tell me? I haven't had time to prepare." I said, my eyes stinging a little.

"No, Courtney, we aren't having sex." he said.

I frowned, pulling away from him and stumbling up the stairs. "But I want to. Don't you?" I asked him. He sighed, walking up the steps with a little more elegance.

"Courtney, let's lay you down." he commented, grabbing onto my side and guiding me through the big house.

"So we can have sex." I commented as soon as he laid me down. He pulled away, but my arms shot around his neck. "Don't leave me. I really want you Hutch." I whispered, pulling myself up to kiss him.

He kissed me back, putting his hand on the base of my neck and pushing me down on the couch. "Courtney, as much as I would love to have sex with you, I can't. You're drunk and I'm going to marry your sister."

"She won't find out and I'm not drunk." I said, pulling his lips back to mine. He kissed me back, positioning himself on top of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please vote and comment. The next part will be up soon:)