Forbidden Attraction

Hey guys, I've been reading a lot about these one night stands and the girl getting pregnant, and I thought why not write one? So I hope you like it and it had a few twists, so enjoy:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

Dora was on full blast in the living room, making it almost impossible to study. "Stacy, turn it down!" I yelled at my sister. She turned to me, sticking her tongue out and raising the volume. I groaned, getting my books and stuffing them in my bag.

It was the last week of school and I really needed to study for my finals. I walked out the room, heading to the front door. I sat on the floor, pulling on my navy blue, high top converse. I fixed my sweater and stood up, smoothing out my jeans.

"You should reveal a little more sis." My older sister said, walking out of her room in a sparkly, of the shoulder mini. I rolled my eyes, opening the front door. "Thanks little girl." she said, stepping out the door, her heels clanking as they hit the concrete.

"I'm only nine months younger than you, don't treat me like I'm nine years younger." I said, stepping into the blinding light of the morning sun. She laughed, flipping her straight, brown hair. I squinted my eyes, regretting not bringing my sunglasses.

"But I'm an Alpha, you're an Omega. Remember that." She replied, going to her red Camaro. "See you later, Omega." she said, driving away. I sighed, moving my dark hair out of my eyes. I started walking in the direction of the school, knowing I would be late again.

"Need a ride Courtney?" came a very manly voice behind me. I turned around, finding the other Alpha standing by his car on the next house.

"Yes I do Hutch. Thank you." I said, speed walking to his car. He smiled, showing off his perfectly white teeth. He turned on the car, his hand shooting towards the stick shift. His muscles rippled, clearly visible through his thin, grey shirt as he changed gears.

He stayed quiet the whole ride, not even sending a single glance my way. I rested my head on his seat, closing my eyes. "Tell me something," he started, slowing the car down. "How is your sister?" he asked, making me open my eyes. I stared at my hand sadly, hating the fact that my sister was to marry the one guy I had ever had interest in.

"Well, do you want to know the good things or the bad?" I asked him, sliding a little bit more down on the seat. He chuckled, not answering me. He pulled into the school's parking lot and turned off the car.

"We're here Court." he said, getting out the door. I quickly followed after him, walking to the school gates. We never talked at school, never even looked at each other. He was my neighbor, but all his friends knew was that I was the little sister of Amen.

I turned around, watching as Hutch walked further behind me, looking at something in his phone. I sighed, turning back around. I hit a hard wall, almost falling back. Two arms shot around me, holding me up straight.

"Careful Courtney, wouldn't want you to get hurt." said one of the wolves from Hutch's pack. He was attractive, but not like Hutch.

"Sorry Landon." I said, fixing the bag on my shoulder. He laughed through his nose, lifting his head to look behind me. "You shouldn't set your eyes on him. He is an Alpha and he will marry your sister." he reminded me.

I nodded, smiling up at him. "Don't worry Landon." I said, moving past him. He laughed again, leaving me alone to catch up to his leader. I turned to watch them one more time before walking to my friends.

"Hey guys." I said, taking a seat on the ledge we usually sat at. They smiled at me, a knowing look in their eyes.

"So, we saw you getting out of a certain someone's car." Lily said, wiggling her eyebrows. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.