Chapter 1

I'm washing dishes and Lauren comes up from behind and rubs my abs "baby Dinah is getting a new sub today and she asked if you would teach him the rounds and stuff like that." I smile and turn around after washing my hands. "I'd love to mistress." I say and kiss her cheek, "good boy go upstairs I got you your outfit on the bed, we are going with Dinah to get him." She says and pats my shoulder. I nod "Yes ma'am."

I get upstairs and see black shorts, socks & shoes, and my collar." I smile and put on the outfit. I wonder who the new sub is. Hopefully he's not a dick. I'm Lauren's sub, Will is Ally's, Camila got a new sub a month or two ago his name is Shawn, and Normani's sub is Jacob.

"Baby you ready?" Lauren asks as I'm putting my shoes on, "Yes." I say as I stand up and walk to her she smiles "good boy maybe if you behave you'll get a treat." She says a taps my nose making me chuckle. "Are we going to where you got me?" I ask as she connects my collar with the leash. "Mmhm. Maybe you'll know him." She says and kisses my lips, she pulls away but I lean back into her wanting her lips to be forever on mine. She smirks into the kiss and pulls away putting a hand on my chest to make sure I don't lean back in again making me pout. "What's wrong?" She asks smirking, "I love your soft lips." I say and lean in again. "No. We have to go." She says and tugs at the leash, I pout and hold up one finger. She sighs "fine" and kisses me again. I smile into the kiss and she pulls away "You're lucky I love you." She says and points a finger at me making me smile widely.

I got into the backseat with Lauren, "Lauren can I ask Dinah a question?" I whisper into Lauren's ear knowing not to speak to other Domme's unless I'm allowed to. Even though the girls and their subs all live together we still follow that rule, she nods answering my question. "Ma'am are you happy to be getting a new sub?" I ask turning around to look at Dinah in the very backseat. She smiles "Yes Y/n in very happy, I hope he's good I'm getting tired of bad subs." She says getting a little upset at the end. I smile sadly "Mistress said that you wanted me to teach him the rules so he'll be good." I say assuring her. She smiles at me "Thank you Y/n." "My pleasure ma'am." I say and turn back around to Lauren she smiles at me and kisses my cheek. I lean in for a kiss and she shakes her head "we are almost there, we will start and you won't want to stop, you'll do your puppy dog eyes and pout then I'll cave in and we'd miss Dinah getting her new sub so no." She says chuckling , I sigh smirking slightly knowing she's right. "Well your lips are so addicting." I mumble and she hears me, she smiles and pecks my lips. I smile back as the car stops, I look out the window to see the building that I use to live at memories came to my head of when Lauren bought me.

"Y/n wake up someone wants to buy you." The man says lightly shaking my shoulder. My eyes widen and I jump out of bed and get ready, I'm nervous what if she is mean, or doesn't like me after a while. My thoughts are cut off by my roommates coming in "hey y/n I heard you're getting sold today, good luck." Jase says and pays my shoulder I nod "thanks." I finish packing and I walk downstairs to see a very beautiful raven haired, green eyed women looking at me. I smile at her hoping she's my new domme. Damn she's so beautiful. "Y/N this is Mrs. Jauregui your new Domme. Let's go into my office to do the paperwork." He says and walks away as I stay there waiting to follow her. "My name is Lauren but call me mistress." She says holding out her hand I smile and quickly take mine out of my pocket and shake her hand. Her hands are really soft. "H-Hi." I stutter out. Woooowwwwww good job y/n. She giggles "come on." She says and begins walking I walk a step behind her and subtly check out her ass in her black dress. Damn nice ass too. I open the door for her and close it behind me. "Okay so this is a mistress/slave contract go ahead and read your rules and duties." He says and hands Lauren and I papers. I finish reading and look up to him. "If you agree with everything sign your name on the line." He says and I take a second to look over it again. I smile and sign my name. I look at Lauren and she's smiling widely at me, she signs her name also and we hand back the papers. "Well good luck." He says and shakes my hand.