Chapter 6: Oh Jesy

When we got to the hospital, Perrie called me.

"Hello?"

"Jade! What happend? Can you guys see Jesy.?"

"No. She's still passed out." Perrie's crying could be heard from miles away. "Perrie, it will be fine. Just relax. I know she'll be ok. We're gonna have to stay here for the night."

"I'll go! Please!" Perrie begged to come. "Pezz, she'll be fine. Oh shoot! We have to go to radium Tomorrw! No we have to cancel. The doctor said Jesy has to stay here until wensday." "Ok. *sighs* I really wanted to go." I hung up and called radium immediately.

"Hello this is radium Greg speaking."

"Hi Greg its jade.. From Little Mix"

"Hey Jade! Still on for tomorrow?"

"Actually Jesy is in the hospital and she's staying until wensday. We can't make it sorry."

He chuckled. "What?" I asked

"We can always change the date. Is friday good?"

"Of course! Thank you so much! See you there!" I went running with Leigh and Adam which were sitting down in the cafeteria.

"Leigh! We're going to radium on Friday!"

"What? They let us?"

"Yes! I told them we couldn't go tomorrow and they rescheduled to friday!"

We hugged instantly. A handsome,young doctor came to us.

"Who is Jade Thirlwall?" "That would be me." I said, standing up from the woden chair. "Jesy said she wanted to see you. Follow me." I was happy that I could see Jesy but I was wondering why only me. "Doctor, when will she get better?" I hold his hands. "She has to stay here until wensday but after that she still must take medication. She'll get better soon."

I smiled and opend the door.

"J--ade?" Jesy cried. "I'm here." I sat down in a warm and little sofa. "I know you're Secreat."

I grabbed her weak hand. "What do you mean." "You and Adam. In Perries birthday party, Leigh. Adam and I went for ice. I saw Adams phone and it had a message from you saying to meet inside. He replied yes. What did you guys do inside ?"

I couldn't Belive it. Jesy knew. Well not all so I don't have to be worried MUCH. "Just talk. Jesy, nothing more really." I grabbed her soft hand and smiled.

WEDNESDAY

Jesys P.O.V

I hardly remember what happened. Jade told me I drank too much and I passed out.

On the way home, Leigh Anne said liquor is now forbidden. I understand.

"Jesy, we're glad you're ok." Leigh grabbed my hand.

"JESY!" Perrie ran towards me and hugged me strongly.

I remembered we had radium on Tuesday. "No way! I can't believe it we had radium yesterday." Jade chuckled. "They switched it until Friday. Don't worry." I had someone to talk to. Mum. "Girls, I gotta talk to my mum. Tell her I'm alright."

"Hello?"

"mum?"

"Jesy! Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. I just wanted to call to say I'm fine."

"Honey. Why did you drink?"

"I don't know. I felt wild I guess."

"Is this because of the self harming? You told me you don't cut anymore!"

"I don't. Bye." mum like always believed me.