"I HEARD THAT!!!"

"Well, you have ears so naturally, you could hear me"

"Are you being sarcastic?!"

"Well, I was just stating a fact. And I'm a boy, by the way."

"Boy or girl, I don't actually care. But seriously, that Sophia really was an annoying brat! Could you believe it?! She used my phone for pranks in three days without my knowledge?"

"You really thought that she'd tell you that she's gonna use your phone for her pranks? Of course not! Common sense, you know? And it's your fault for not taking care of your things in the first place. What kind of girl doesn't care about her personal stuffs, anyway?"

"Shut up! You're not my mom so you have no right to lecture me! Unless ... you're practicing motherly-act for your future. Tell me, are you a gay? Come on! I'll keep this a secret! I swear on river Styx!"

"I'm a MAN! Straight! Okay? Ugh, why do people keep on mistaking me for a girl in phone calls?"

"You sure in phone calls only?"

"Of course! well, okay! Even in person! They thought I'm a girl dressing up like a man. Ugh, blame my father's gene! When he was young, he was mistaken for a girl as well."

"At least you have a father ..."

"What did you say? I didn't hear you"

"IT'S NOTHING!!"

BLAG!!!

" ... "

* * *
{ end of the convo }