New Home

"Fuck", I said aloud as i layed my eyes on my new home. As if moving to Japan wasn't stressful enough, now I had to fix up the trashy place that I had bought online for dirt cheap. No wonder it was so cheap, I thought to myself. The yard looked like a jungle and when I stepped inside, it looked as if squatters had been living there. Without a second thought, I sat my luggage down and started cleaning.

It was a Saturday when I finished fixing up the property. I had mowed, trimmed and picked up the yard, cleaned out the house, and bought furniture and appliances. I started school on Monday, and was kind of nervous. I was sitting on the couch watching TV and daydreaming when I heard a knock at the door.

I could hear someone talking out side as I walked to the door. " it's probably just some boring old man", a guy said. "You don't know that", a woman, maybe his mother, said. "Sshh he's coming." I opened the door to find a family of three greeting me. "Hello." The father said. " I'm Mitsuru Hyoudou. This is my wife, Sachiko, and my son, Issei. Nice to meet you!" He held out his hand and I took it, saying, "nice to meet you. I'm Conor Fallon."
Mr Hyoudou stepped back to let his wife shake my hand, then nudged Issei forward.

"Nice to meet you Issei." I said. "Nice to meet you as well", he replied. "Do you by any chance go to Kuoh Academy?", I asked. He nodded. "Well could you show me around on Monday?" "Yeah sure.", he said nonchalantly. "Sounds good. Well, I've gotta go. It was nice meeting you. See you Monday Issei."

They said bye and told me that if I needed anything I could just come over, and then left. That night I could've sworn I saw someone sneaking out of their house but thought nothing of it.

My first chapter. Comment with input. Was it too short, did it need more, ect.

PS- as far as I know, the anime has not stated the parent's names. Therefore I just used the first names of the people who voiced Mr and Mrs Hyoudou.