1.6

"dear fred,

25 weeks, and just a fifteen more until our little love bug pops out!! i can't wait, he's been hell to carry around! nonetheless, i'm happy, but i think even george is getting tired of me complaining.

everybody is still spoiling me rotten, but it doesn't fix the pain of you being away. i wish you were here to get me all my weird cravings and to shop for arty with me.

i've also decided i'm moving out of george's flat and back into ours, that way arty could have his own room. right now, we've moved everything out of the guest  bedroom and hermione, george, your mother, and charlie have been trying to decorate the room for our baby. they keep asking me my opinion on things and it's getting kinda tiring when i get random owls asking if "this colour is okay" or if "these decorations are nice" you know? i'm glad they care and are excited though, don't get me wrong. i'm forever grateful.

i won't be moving into our flat until a month after arthur is born, a request made by most of your family. they don't want me to do everything alone, george said it's better if i was around him in case anything bad happens.

counting down the days till arty comes! i miss you!!

forever yours,
calla xx"