Time Repeats

I wake up to the sound of birds chirping, knowing what day it is, I quickly get up and run downstairs to see my family eating breakfast. I see a bowl of Lucky Charms for me, as I am eating my Lucky Charms my mom says "Hey, its your birthday what do want to do?" I smile, but before I could say anything my dad says "I know what he wants to do, he wants to go to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria, don't you." I looked at him in shock and nodded yes. "Gerald I told you about him going over there! My friends son went there last year and he went missing, I won't let my son go missing!" When my mom said this she looked at me, worried. "I know Susan but I want to do something special for him!" When my dad said this he ask me what time I wanted to go. I said " I would like to go at 3:00 if that's ok with mom." I looked at my mom after I said that, to see what her response would be. After what seemed like forever she finally answered "yes." I smiled then looked at my dad, he looked at me and winked. Later that day I could hear my mom and my dad having a talk. After a while I started listing I could hear my mom talking about kids gone missing in that place and how its been closed twice already for odor and for murders happening there. my dad said" Its not a bad place and that  he use'd to work there when he was 19." After a while my mom said "If he is going can you promise that he will be safe and he won't, get hurt." My dad stuttered for a while then he spoke "You have my word Susan." A little later  my dad put on his day shift guard suit and took me to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. He looked happy and I said to him " Dad I have two questions, why are you wearing your old day shift guard suit?" "It reminds me of all of the fun times I had working here." He replied." Another thing, why were the guard suits purple back then, the guard suits are now blue?" I ask, he chuckles. " Two reasons, one reason is the manager wanted purple suits back then. And the other reason is purple is my favorite color. My dad winks at me again, I smile. I start playing some arcade games with my dad after that, I was playing Pac Man. Then there came this man who looked pretty wealthy and he was smiling as he was  walked up to my dad. My dad looked at him and smiled. "Well look who it is, its the almighty Purple Guy" said the man while shaking my dads hand. "Frank look at you, long time no see my friend!" yelled my dad. "Dad, who is this man and why did he call you the almighty Purple Guy?" I ask, My dad laughed and said "This was my manager back then when I worked here, he calls me purple guy because I was known for liking the color purple, and I always weared purple." After my dad says this the man starts talking with him about life. I didn't pay attention to what they were saying, so I turned around to find some more arcade games to play. But it was at that moment when  I found Bonnie the Bunny giving out pizza, I knew the other animatronics would be around somewhere. So I searched for Freddy but I could not find him until I saw him looking at me next to the Pac Man Arcade. I ran up to him and I gave him a hug, Freddy then picked me up and stared right at me. When the reflection of light hit Freddy's eye's I could see Human eyes, but I thought it was just a person in the Freddy suit, without the exoskeleton. But then Freddy just all the sudden open his mouth I was horrified, for what I saw was a dead child's cut, bruised, deformed , and covered in blood face staring at me. I screamed but all I could hear were whispers of children saying "Its Me" repeatedly I looked around to see if anyone will help. But I couldn't help to notice Bonnie, Foxy , and Chica were staring at me. Then I looked back at Freddy and he bit my face. All I could remember after that was me covered in my own blood and hearing  whispers of "Its Me" and my dad yelling at Freddy saying "I will kill you again!" The pain was like no other, I couldn't cry or Scream, my face was bit off. I also remembered my birthday jun 8, 1987...

hope you enjoyed, I loved writing this story and I hoped you like reading it!

PART 2 WILL BE COMING SOON:)