Together Forever

('Crystals pov)

While at the dinning room we all git to know each other better. They boys talked and I couldnt help but notice that Sebastian and the Undertaker knew each other. I got together all of my courage and asked "do you guys know each other." They both turned around to face me abruptly "why yes how ever did you know " said Sebastian cooly. "You see my dear whenever his found eurl,needs information he comes to my shop, but you see there is a price, I ask for a joke in return" said the undertaker. I nodded my head in reply surprised that asking for a joke in return actually makes sense. I then proceeded to eating my food again. After dinner was ready we all decided to head out to the garden.

(Mystical Angels pov.)

After we all headed to the garden we emediately separated. I decided that I needed to talk to the girls. I was getting ready to stand up when someone tuged on my hand,I landed on someones soft lap. "Where are you going angel,we just got here " zero said a hint of sadness in his eyes. "I need to have a talk with the girls, but I'll be back for you again Z." ( Z is zeros nickname 😉) ."well if your going I'm going" said zero. " no Z I halve to talk to them alone." Said mysticle angel. They then shared a soft but passionate kiss. She could feel him smile into the kiss. "What" asked mystical angel blushing. This was her first kiss and she knew that she would remember it forever. Zero then stated " for a girl who just had her first kiss you sure can do it well " he said with a smirk. I ediately blushed about fifty shades if red. "Well I'm leaving now Z, I'll be back soon" I said. "Okay" he said. Once I had gatherd all of my friend we headed toward the rose maze. Once we reached the middle I started talking,"guys" I asked worridly "yea" we all said in unison. "Promice me that no matter what happens we will always be friends forever" I asked with tears in my eyes.

(Crystals pov)
We all stared at mystical angel shocked by her question. We all started to tear up at once. "Of course we will,no matter what happens we will always be best friend just like when were younger" I said. "Remember what we used to say?"Best friends forever always together" I said. Everyone was now crying rivers when we senced a few other presences. We looked around to see what was the source of the noise,and then I saw a slight blur in the blur I saw silver hair. "Shirayuki can you come over here a sec" I asked my twin sister. "Sure,what do you need sis" asked Shirayuki. "I need you to use your wolf ears to hear what they are saying" I wisperd back. "But we need to make it look as natural as possible so I will just scratch behind your ears okay." I said. "Sure" she wisperd back. " guys can I talk to you for a second" I asked,they all came arrond me and said "yes, what is it". " did you guys here the notice earlier", I asked. They all nodded their heads in reply. "Well that noise happens to be our lovers, they are trying to be stalkers behind the bushes to find out what we are talking about." I stated. We we're all enranged how could they invade our privacy there gonna regret what they just did. In a matter of seconds we were so enradged that if Satan himself came to fight us he would cower in fear and run away. I could hear them, I could hear there heavy breathing, their rapid heart beats there teeth rattling from cowering in fear. but who could blame them the dark aura around us could make something commit suicide. I then began to say an encantation, "as the wind blows the sails on the pirate ships on the seven seas I hear bye summon you spirit of the wind lend me your power" I chanted emediatly they wind blew the bushes outside to reveal the men, I smirked out how scared they were. "Spirit of the wind seize them". The wind emediately assumed the form of hand and grabbed them,when we all saw that that we're all there we became even more furious. They we're so outradged that shirayukis hair was on fire, Mystical angels normally blond hair had black highlights, rainbow sun shines rainbow clouds turned into dark thunder clouds, while my eyes shone as bright as lightning I had dark thunder like orbs on my hands. The boys were cowering in free we all shared glances as we smirked at them but we remaind serious.

(Undertakers pov)
We couldn't be any more scared they we're coming after us I mean we do deserves it. " God damnit we should have done this,who could've thought those girls could be so fvkin dangerous" said zero while visably shaking. " while a ridle it is ridle it might when the wind blows and the clock strikes ten it will mark our end" said the Cheshire cat popping up randomly everywhere. Sebastian and I were also in a state of panic as we shared glances at each other. We were pacing up and down trying to see how would get out of this situation. It was then that I heard that beautiful voice I love, it was tamayori. Wait is she saying an incantation the dark aura coming our way was intence we all cowere in fear. "Guys we are all as good as dead now, with Tamayoris incantation upon us,not even mentioning what the other girls are gonna do we are all as good as dead" I stated panicked. Then we saw them all of the girls,fully outradged we we're all ready to run away but we're all in the wind monsters grasp."

(Tamayoris pov.)

We all started towards the boys. It's about to go down, there gonna pay for eaves dropping on girls talk.

.
.
.
.

....

..
.
..

A/n thanks everyone for reading this book. The queen of cliff hangers is back. Next chapter update should be soon
~Peace✌✌~
Sincerely,
Tamayori