Draco? (Year 6)

I haven't heard from Draco all summer. Things have changed though, the alley has gotten very dark. My friends and I walk around and see Draco and his mum, looking awfully secretive, go down an alley.

"What are they doing?" I ask.
"Let's find out" Hermione says.

We walk down the creepy hallway, with me gripping Harry's arm very tightly. We crawl up the roof and watch as Draco feels some sort of closet.

~~~~

We are on the train and Harry is saying how Draco was becoming a Deatheater.
"It only makes sense" Harry says. He's right, it makes perfect sense, but I stay silent.

Harry decides to get some air and I follow him. He doesn't know I'm here, so I tiptoe quietly. Black dust flies everywhere and I realize Harry has used the invisible thing that the twins gave him. I look over at Draco, he looks terrible, and frightened. I frown as he goes and sits down and begins talking about how bad Hogwarts is. I realize that this isn't like him at all.

~~~~

I stay hidden and see Draco knock Harry off the shelf and he kicks Harry. I hop off right after and catch up with my friends.

I wait back for Harry and Draco looks at me and his face softens and I see Luna and Harry walking up.

I walk with my two friends and we sit down for food. I glance at Draco worried and he looks back at me. I send him a small smile and he sends me a weak one back. He mouths 'I'm sorry' I shake my head and mouth 'don't worry about it'.

Dumbledore talks about Tom Riddle and everyone stares at Harry and I, everyone knowing the prophecy, that only two out of the three shall live.

~~~~

Later on Harry, Ron, and I walk into potions class. I go and stand by Hermione with my book and we begin our potions. I stand next to Seamus I see something blowup in Seamus' face like aways and a bunch of us Gryffindors laugh.

Eventually Harry gets the potion. That everyone wanted, I clap proudly.