Chapter 11 {LEMON}

AHA...AHAHAHA...I FINALLY FINISHED IT!!! I FINALLY FINISH THIS BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF SMUTTY THREESOME SEXY CHAPTER LEMON!!! I'VE WANTED TO UPLOAD THIS CHAPTER FOREVER AND NOW I FINALLY CAN!!! I PRESENT TO YOU, THE CHAPTER YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!

I started to cry a little and push Trip away, but he was far stronger than me. The bed went down a little when Virus sat down on the opposite side of me. Trips hand started at my thigh and traveled down, while Trip's hand began at my arm. Whimpers slipped through my lips, my body wanted them to do this but dammit my mind didn't. An all to familiar hissing sound came from above my head and Virus held both of my wrists up and Hersha coiled his body tightly around them.

"Ow..." I whimpered closing my eyes tightly as more tears flowed from my eyes. To which Virus chuckled.

"Hersha is excited too, don't hurt her too much." He said to his allmate and Hersha did as instructed, on to flick his tongue over my cheek making me cringe. I kept my eyes opened, but it didn't stay that way for long, as butterfly kisses were being placed on both sides of my neck. I tried my best not to moan, but their tongues, their lips, all over some of my most sensitive skin, that I couldn't help myself.

"Ngh~ Virus, Trip...S-Sto Ah~ S-Stop it..."

"Why should we?" Trip whispered in your ear before he licked and nibbled on your ear lobe.

"You're enjoying it so much..." Virus added planting several wet kisses on your chest. I squeezed my eyes shut and sealed my lips, trying not to make any noise that might encourage them.

"Should I?" I heard Trip asked Virus. No response that I could here, only a slight shuffling and more weight put on the end of the bed. Warm air began to tickle my entrance. 'No.' I closed my legs but Trip's hands forced them open.

"NO! NO STOP IT!!!" I screamed and tried to squirm away, but they held me still. My breath grew heavy as I tried not to moan as Trips tongue slithered inside of me. Virus tilted my head towards him and stole my lips forcing his tongue inside my mouth. I opened my eyes saw his crystal blue eyes that said 'Bite me and you'll regret it.' I didn't dare do anything drastic, so I could only let them do whatever they wanted. Eventually I gave in and let a moan out, but it was muffled by Virus's lips. He separated our lips and a loud moan left my lips again, and again, and again. Uncontrollable moans were all I managed to get out.

"I think she's going to cum soon." Virus purred. Trip didn't stop, he continued to move his tongue around inside of me.

"Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it." I whispered in between moans, as I came to my end until I could hold it back anymore and I came within moments. Trip finally removed his head from between my legs and licked his lips. I cringed at the sight of it, and quickly closed my eyes.

"Time for the real fun." Virus said crawling on top of me, and Trip got underneath me. Virus nestled between my legs and he took his fingers and began to stretch me out, as did Trip with my other side {I didn't feel like writing ass so like eh...You get what I'm saying.} but with wet fingers.

"Uhn~ Stop it...ahh~ stop it please ngh~ don't do this..." I whimpered, squirming around.

"Too late." Virus whispered in my ear. My eyes shot open as both of them forced themselves inside of me. A loud moan escaped my lips as they both thrusted inside of me at the same pace. Tears flowed from my eyes and I could feel them, both of them moving inside of me. I shifted and moaned, sweat dripping off of my body. I threw my head back, panting and Trip ravished my neck, making me moan even more.

"Trip...Virus...please," I moaned, blind with ecstasy, "don't...don't stop...PLEASE...DON'T STOP!!!" I cried out. Their groans and grunts were intoxicating, and I couldn't even breath. This was too much, I was a virgin having sex with two men that I had just met with a snake binding my arms together above my head. Mother would kill me if these two didn't first. Soon, that same knot built up inside of my stomach and the end was near once again. I didn't want this to end unfortunately but it was going to. I came and they did two, exploding inside of me, and it was orgasmic and one final moan left my mouth followed by frantic pants. They both pulled out and I closed my eyes and caught my breath. Hersha slithered away from my arms and I turned on my side slowly, and curled into a tight ball. I couldn't stay awake...not even if I tried...I was too tired...and I fell asleep.