11: Raging Katrina

Daniel POV

I stood outside the bathroom, tears falling freely from my eyes, I can't believe what I just saw. The door opened to revealed a very distressed Joey.

"Daniel, before you say anything or interrupt me, just let me apolo-" I interrupted him there.

"Oh to say you're sorry, then I forgive you and get back together with you again and then you throw me aside for another slut. No I will not be heartbroken again!" I tell him, my voice shaking. Joey quickly kisses me lips and I freeze, I honestly miss that feeling.

"Sorry, I had to, to see if my love was still there." He said softly.

"Oh you're going to pull that card on me are you, the whole 'I had to kiss you to see if I still love you' one, well I'm not falling for it." I snapped at him. At this moment Katrina and Cindy came around the corner holding hands.

"What the hell is going on here?" Katrina yelled out in frustration. Joey looked at her.

"I wanted to apologize to Daniel."

"Only after he fucked Cameron fucking Dallas in the bathroom just now." I screeched. Katrina eyes narrowed in on Joey, you could see the fire in them. Joey looked genuinely terrified.

"You fucking low life! You go and fuck that bitch ass whore when you had the perfect fiancé right in front of you!" Katrina growled as her hand slammed hard against his face. Joey immediately shrunk down.

"Hey babe, are you going to let me fuck you again or what? My dick can't stay hard forever." Cameron said, coming out of the bathroom with a very large tent in his shorts. Katrina backed away from Joey and slammed her foot right against his dick, and trust me I could feel the pain as his scream sounded the throughout the hallway. Joey immediately hid behind me and at that moment I realized that he turned into the younger version of me. I did exactly what he did last year. So the action Katrina did must have knocked back into his own personality from last year in high school. I could feel him shaking behind me.

Katrina kept kicking Cameron until Cindy was able to pull her off. Cameron was laying on the floor, holding his balls, crying.

"That's what you get you fucking whore!" Katrina said before spitting in him and then walking out of the hallway, flipping her hair. I rolled my eyes. Typical Katrina.

I followed with Cindy next to me and Joey still clinging to my arm.

"D-Daniel, I-I-I'm s-s-so s-sorry!" He stuttered out. I looked at him

"It's fine, you were just going through the same phase that I went through." I told him. His face grew pale and we walked out of the mall together as a quartet.