Morning and Evening Prayers

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Morning Prayers

اللّهُـمَّ بِكَ أَصْـبَحْنا وَبِكَ أَمْسَـينا، وَبِكَ نَحْـيا وَبِكَ نَمُـوتُ وَإِلَـيْكَ النُّـشُور

O Allah! We entered into the morning by Your Grace and we enter the evening by Your Grace and by Your Grace we live and we die and the journey is to You.     (one time)

أَصْبَـحْـنا وَأَصْبَـحْ المُـلكُ للهِ رَبِّ العـالَمـين ، اللّهُـمَّ إِنِّـي أسْـأَلُـكَ خَـيْرَ هـذا الـيَوْم ، فَـتْحَهُ ، وَنَصْـرَهُ ، وَنـورَهُ وَبَـرَكَتَـهُ ، وَهُـداهُ ، وَأَعـوذُ بِـكَ مِـنْ شَـرِّ ما فـيهِ وَشَـرِّ ما بَعْـدَه .

We entered into the morning, as did the kingdom for Allah Rabb/Lord of the worlds, O Allah! I ask of you the good of this day, it’s victory, it’s help, it’s light, it’s blessings and it’s guidance; I seek refuge in You from the in it and the evil to come after it.     (one time)

Evening Prayers

اللّهُـمَّ بِكَ أمسينا وَبِكَ أصبحنا، وَبِكَ نَحْـيا وَبِكَ نَمُـوتُ وَإِلَـيْكَ المصير

O Allah! We entered into the evening by Your Grace and we enter the morning by Your Grace and by Your Grace we live and we die and towards You is the return.     (one time)

أَمْسَيْنَا وَأَمْسَى الْمُلْكُ لِلَّهِ وَالْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ وَلاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لاَ شَرِيكَ لَهُ أُرَاهُ قَالَ فِيهَا لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ أَسْأَلُكَ خَيْرَ مَا فِي هَذِهِ اللَّيْلَةِ وَخَيْرَ مَا بَعْدَهَا وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ شَرِّ هَذِهِ اللَّيْلَةِ وَشَرِّ مَا بَعْدَهَا وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ الْكَسَلِ وَسُوءِ الْكِبَرِ وَأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ عَذَابِ النَّارِ وَعَذَابِ الْقَبْرِ

We have entered upon evening and the whole Kingdom of Allah entered upon evening, and all praise is for Allah. None has the right to be worshipped except Allah, alone, without partner, to Him belongs all sovereignty and praise and He is over all things omnipotent. My Lord, I ask You for the good of this night and the good of what follows it and I take refuge in You from the evil of this night and the evil of what follows it. My Lord, I take refuge in You from laziness and senility. My Lord, I take refuge in You from torment in the Fire and punishment in the grave.    (one time) 

A/N The morning dua's should be read before the sun rises and the evening dua's should be read between Asr and Maghrib.. :)

JazakAllah for reading, will update soon with more intresting dua's. 

Wassalaam :))