"Want to talk about it?" He asked.

"About what?" She asked.

"About that man yesterday and now"

"Oh.... didn't Momo tell you" she snapped rather rudely.

Joe just smiled at her. Sharon felt bad he was a kind human he didn't deserve her snapping. She took a deep breath.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap."

"Its okay if you don't want to say. I can completely understand if it is something personal."

"Yes. It is personal but may be you can give me some advice and I telling you before do not Judge me. I had my reasons to do what I did."

Joe raised his hands in surrender.

"The man you saw yesterday" she said sighing "is my ex-husband." She completed and waited for his response.

"Okay" was only Joe's reaction.

Sharon expected more than that.

"Do you still....." he let the question hanging around.

"What...... love?!" She asked laughing humorlessly.

"I used too... but he did something and I left with Chase still in my belly and...."  Joe noticed she took sharp intake of  breath " I left my 2 year old daughter with him"

Joe's eyes widened in surprise. Sharon's love for children was so much... I mean she is a maternal by every instinct and he couldnt believe she could do something like that.

"He must have done something awful." Joseph said.

"He did" Sharon replied.

"Is he a good father?" He asked. He saw a faint smile on her face.

"He is. Infact my daughter just told me he is the best."

"You talked to her?" He asked and saw Sharon nod.

"I didn't she was my April until Chris came. She grew up so well... so pretty." She said her eyes started welling with tears.

She can't cry. She had to be strong. Joe snaked his arms around her shoulder and squeezed a little.

"Its okay to miss your daughter Sharon. Think positively see May be God wanted you to see her all grown up than not at all seeing her."

"May be" she said when  She heard Savvy shouting 'Chase Chase No.' As Joe said... yes Sharon's maternal instinct is high. She turned so fast to see what's happening. Chase was running towards her. She shrugged Joe's hand and immediately stood up.

"Yes... Chase.... what happened? " she asked worried.

"Mommy Mommy I completed" Chase  said jumping around.

Sharon chuckled taking him into her arms "Really? Can I see it?" She asked.

Chase vigorously nodded his head. "Joe come" he said when Joe was standing there smiling.

"I'm just behind you" he said but he didn't move from his spot.

"I'm sorry. I tried to stop him" savvy said.

"Why?" Joe asked surprised.

"I.. I thought You and Sharon are finally having a moment" she said a bit embarrassed.

"No.. we were talking about..." he hesitated.

"Her ex? Who is staying in the house straight opposite to Momo's."  She guessed.

Joe nodded. "I think she still loves him... when i asked her if she still loved him she said she used to but I don't know I'm not sure if that's true. They have so much history together. "